Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

King Power Stadium Set For Spectacular Light Show

Just now, ronnup said:

Miserable bastards make me laugh. Some lights. Probably cried when they introduced the back pass rule. The atmosphere at the city is dire as often as it's great so don't start that either. It's easy getting plaudits  for atmosphere when you win the league and play in the champions League. Not so much when you field 7 right backs against Plymouth. It's some lights. Stop crying. 

It's not the magic fountains of Plaza España, Montjuic! It's hardly the hostile atmosphere Liverpool won't like playing in. Atmosphere is a BIG part!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaCiudad said:

It's not the magic fountains of Plaza España, Montjuic! It's hardly the hostile atmosphere Liverpool won't like playing in. Atmosphere is a BIG part!

Planning your pre match around the opposition isn't what I'd call a strong move. Let's entertain our fans and balls the the opposition. The lads know what to do. They're not going to intimidated by our stadium at all I'm afraid. They're used to much bigger much more hostile always days than us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

Planning your pre match around the opposition isn't what I'd call a strong move. Let's entertain our fans and balls the the opposition. The lads know what to do. They're not going to intimidated by our stadium at all I'm afraid. They're used to much bigger much more hostile always days than us. 

I'm sure the atmosphere pre Sevilla in CL had an impact! I'm sure Liverpool will receive the same impact from corporate light shows.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SO1 said:

If its what I think it is which is synchronized lights to music then you should ask @henrik_62 as they installed them at Celtic Park when Rodgers was there.

Primarily to ratchet up the atmosphere on Champions and Europa Nights. As if the place needed it. Sounds like a crazyhouse on the tv.

all Brendan's fault :ph34r:

Yeah your spot on here that’s exactly what we have at Celtic Park, I quite like the light show tbh.

Edited by henrik_62

13 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

It’s the greatest showman music that will be played

Works for me! Having just woken up from a snooze even I'm ready and fit to play defensive midfield and I was 61 yesterday. If I can just catch up with that Salah he can have some, a cross between a Steve Walsh tackle and a Gary Coatsworth clearance! Whoosh ya bugger! Happy Christmas 🤣😅😄🌲🌲

Ground looks pretty cool when it's in darkness. 

Need to do something similar for the Villa game OR keep the ground in darkness for abit longer when they do the dum dum(with the photos) and then the fox at the end? If that makes sense.