Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

King Power Stadium Set For Spectacular Light Show

23 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Does anybody have pictures of this.  They don't show any of this on the tv.  Because listening to Carragher is so important :mad:

It’s on LCFC youtube

1 hour ago, E.Rose said:

These are photos I took on the night, gives you a rough idea of what it was like 

D79BE9CF-25F0-4343-BC5D-BB22885EEC24.jpeg

87261A7E-298A-4BFD-B435-78A128BF7997.jpeg

Thanks for this.That first photo is incredible. Seriously intimidating.

They should forget the flames. Play some decent music:) and have the players come out of the tunnel right when the Horn of the Hunt starts.

In other words they need to up the tempo. Guess I'll have to wait for the serious Tifo when we're in the Champions League next year.

We need to bin the greatest showman and just have the lights for when the dark knight music plays (also make that quieter). It’s a joke as soon as we start chanting they just blast music over the top killing the atmosphere.

Also I need counselling from watching that god awful intro from Maddison and chilwell 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Also I need counselling from watching that god awful intro from Maddison and chilwell 

This definitely needs binning off. 

The light show goes on for too long when The Greatest Showman is playing. Should just be saved for the montage of stills ending with the Fox eyes and the loud drum beat at the end. They really gets the fans going. 

Introduction by Chilwell and Maddison is unbelievably cringy, get rid, just needs be some kind of Claxon sounding or a voice over the tannoy saying prepare yourselves and it suddenly going dark

Get rid of The Greatest Showman song, just doesn’t work, needs to be a bigger more powerful anthem kind of song

Dark Knight music with the drumming into the foxes face works well but goes on for far too long

This was only their 2nd go at it so hopefully they will start to refine it now