Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

He never fully knows, but when you've seen x team play together about two dozen times and y team play together never, then there is a fair element of luck involved. 

There was nothing wrong with being concerned about pretty much an entire B team playing. You don't see that often in the prem from a team like us chasing a champions league spot. It was a huge call. 

Which paid off and will stand us in good stead for the coming weeks. This place is critical enough when we lose so we should give Brendan his dues when his strategy works 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He never fully knows, but when you've seen x team play together about two dozen times and y team play together never, then there is a fair element of luck involved. 

There was nothing wrong with being concerned about pretty much an entire B team playing. You don't see that often in the prem from a team like us chasing a champions league spot. It was a huge call. 

Not a valid assessment at all. Just because you, me or Santa didn’t see that team play, doesn’t men Brendan didn’t. Not competitive perhaps, but how well they can play as a unit was clearly enough.

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Which paid off and will stand us in good stead for the coming weeks. This place is critical enough when we lose so we should give Brendan his dues when his strategy works 

I'm sure everyone will, but we're talking pre match when we rocked up with our reserves. 

2 minutes ago, Wet Trump said:

Tim Sherwood saying no Leicester player out that have ever taken a penalty before.

Then for Gray’s goal saying someone should have dragged Perez down to stop the counter.

Useless, clueless c**t

Then its about  norwich dropping points and nothing about spurs.

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Admittedly that side had a fair few older more experienced heads, but: 

Justin - 21 

Hamza - 22 

Nacho - 23

Gray - 23

Wilf - 23

Maddison - 23

Barnes - 22 

Plus some of our best players not even involved - Chilwell (23) and Soyuncu (23). We've got a very exciting future.

Edit: Tielemans (22) too! Knew I was forgetting someone obvious!

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Not a valid assessment at all. Just because you, me or Santa didn’t see that team play, doesn’t men Brendan didn’t. Not competitive perhaps, but how well they can play as a unit was clearly enough.

I'm sorry but you cannot compare having a kick about on the training pitch to a premier league match. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If anyone can seriously sit there and suggest they looked at that team and weren't the slightest bit concerned, then they are on another planet. lol

Alls well that ends well and the gamble paid off handsomely. 

I've always believed in our Brendan. :)