Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Not sure why, I'm afraid the manager didn't know what he was going to get from that lot, it could have been anything and that's why people were rightly worried. You only have to look at so many past cup games where mass changes made is play woefully. 

My biggest concern pre-match was the midfield. The defence had enough experience plus Justin's promise to be effective, the front four have the ability to work together but wasn't sure how the midfield were going to work yet it seems both put in excellent displays.

It was a much weaker team but still plenty of experience and ability in there- just needed to see how it went.

Fresh legs and a fresh mind. Played better football in a game between two B sides. Could've, should've won by more.

Albrighton very tidy in the first half, second half we bossed it for most part. Great finish by Gray, never thought I'd see him score again.

Make no mistake, though. West Ham are an appalling side under Pellegrini. A collection of journeymen playing away in every home game.

Happy we managed to get back to winning ways. This should do team morale the world of good.

Rodgers is a genius. :ph34r:

Edited by MC Prussian

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Not sure why, I'm afraid the manager didn't know what he was going to get from that lot, it could have been anything and that's why people were rightly worried. You only have to look at so many past cup games where mass changes made is play woefully. 

The manager never fully knows what he's gonna get. The point is he's more qualified to judge it than the FT gurus on here that have once again embarrassed themselves 

• Like 2

we played really well tbf. the front four looked very good at times which was weird. mendy and hamza did really well. justin was our best player i think. 

they are diabolical. 

well, justin was our best second choice player. obviously evans was the best player on the pitch by miles. and kasper was rubbish. 

Edited by ScouseFox

4 minutes ago, Suffolk exile said:

Never in doubt. #brendaknowsbest

EM49Bm8XYAAnFjM.jpeg

Is Brenda the tea lady? I think you might be right! She does know best!

Great result! Back to winning ways. Fuchs needs to start over Chilly in the next game. Maybe even Justin on that side? Choudhury needs to start also. 

Brilliant result, and huge credit to the lads who have played so little this season.

Great performance by Justin who I was a bit concerned about before the game, but he looked really confident at times.

Gives us another option now as he can link up with Ricardo further forward.

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

Fair play. I didn't give us much of a chance when I saw the team sheet but we got away with it and managed to rest some players too. It worked out but was a huge call from BR. 

We didn’t get away with anything lol

We deserved too win. Ffs.

• Like 1