Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

So Lawro, 2-0 Newcastle, eh?

The blokes a total knobber. Some of his predictions are ridiculous. I saw that and didn’t bother with the rest of the the article.

• Like 2

Great half. Ultimate control and some real quality in the finishes.

On a more negative note, Tielemans is still well off the pace. Every time he's involved in the play he either concedes possession or commits a foul. He's not even doing the simple stuff at this point.

• Like 3

Brilliant display so far. Unbelievable to watch this team at the moment. We play such exciting stuff, the players give it their all and get stuck in, and all of them are likable people and players too.

Couldn't ask for a better way to start a new decade, I think this one could be even better than the last! :scarf:

1 minute ago, PlasticFantastic said:

How long before we see "Big Andy" as the last throw of the Newcastle dice?

Another huge myth…. Hartson was whacking on about him coming on…

He’s been awful for 6 years or so…

• Like 1

Just now, Nod.E said:

Great half. Ultimate control and some real quality in the finishes.

On a more negative note, Tielemans is still well off the pace. Every time he's involved in the play he either concedes possession or commits a foul. He's not even doing the simple stuff at this point.

Yeah I really like him but dont know what the answer is to improve his form, give him a rest v Wigan and Villa? An in form Hamza or Mendy (depending on how we play) is better than an out of form Tielemans.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

@Ric FlairDid you see the 'fingers in the ear' celebration too LOL... i guess you can say 'you called it' 

So far so good hahaha!

A goal and 3 assists for Perez in his last 1.5 games, starting to step it up ain't he. In fact his form away from home is fairly obscene for us.

• Like 1