Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Match Thread

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, LondonFox1884 said:

Might have a little to do with their quality, but I'd say it's also our team being a little scared/hesitant against them, the team needs to believe they are on their level.

That is Hamza's greatest gift he doesn't give a flying f**k about reputations and he should have played in those games , he would have inspired the others.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Iheanacho's intelligence 25-40 yards away from goal is exceptional too, I can see why he wanted to play the support striker role for a while as his vision and weight of pass is spot on.

Puel finally put him in that role towards the end of the 2017/18 season and he was electric. Scored against Arsenal and scored a stunner at Spurs. 

• Like 1

I thought Tielemans did okay that half. Some good things, some bad things but then this wouldn't be Foxestalk if we weren't digging out someone after a totally dominant half.

71% possession suggests the midfield is doing a reasonable job.

• Like 1