Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roberto Alvarado

I love the comment on Wikipedia that says he can play as a second striker but diplomatically says something like "however, when looking at the ratio of his shots that go on and off target, finishing may not be his best asset" or something. 

• Haha 1

Some other comments from cruz azul fans

"He plays normally on the right, sometimes he plays as an offensive medium. He is 21 years old and has a lot of potential. In my opinion I think that  He should stay in Cruz Azul for a minimum 1 year to find and pace. I do not think it came to play as a starter."

"Roberto Alvarado is young, has a dribble, has a good touch of the ball, is a player that we love a lot in Cruz Azul, he must have been in Europe for a long time, he is the holder of the Mexican national team and Cruz Azul, and as he passes the time is playing better."

The Mexican development system seems to cultivate a lot of "flair" players, and Alvarado fits the pattern.  Undeniable skill but there's be sizable risk - the jump in quality of the competition would be considerable.