Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

It's been said before, and it bears repeating. Two different sections in the same stand cannot hear one another, having sat in various areas of the stadium I can confirm this. It also makes distinguishing who is booing our own players from those telling them to 'get out of my club' VERY difficult... 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Said it before but where I am, middle of the Kop, there's often UnionFS singing and people at the back of the Kop singing and it's two seperate chants. L1 probably singing something totally different too.

I think a good start would be getting everyone in the middle of the Kop singing the same song. But I know that won't happen for various reasons.

I'm in SK2 and couldn't agree more. 

There is noise from UnionFS and a fair bit at the back of SK2/3 but they're singing different songs and it becomes distorted. 

The speed in which the songs are done, doesn't help either. 

Be great if something could be done about it though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Are they not worthy to support the club or have a view as to how to improve it?

Don't those people mentioned in your last line support Leicester Tigers.

If you think this club should be built on old people sitting in quiet for 90 minutes then you really have missed a point. Everyone can attend a game, everyone can choose whether they want to join in or not when chanting. However, it would be much better if those people were allocated into areas so everyone can enjoy company of like minded people. It's not rocket science.

Like I have said many times, the expansion is the best opportunity for the club to do something without too many people being offended.

You need help my friend. You obviously have an issue with people over 30/35. Do you boo the war hero's on remembrance day? and spit in disgust on Walsh, Taggart, Muzzy etc. Do you suggest euthanasia?

I'm pretty much in the Union 1884 area, 70 steps up. Those just behind me fit your dynamics of the idea supporter. Stand up throughout and try to sing although they're not the sharpest and struggle with the lyrics. What they don't struggle with though, is from the warm up and throughout relentlessly shout 'Barnes you're a fuucking useless cuunt' at the top of their voices and boo him even when he was in top form.They are not alone from that area and its not just Harvey. I think you need to use your powers of logic and persuasion and have a word with these first, seems to have a much negative than supporters who have sang for decades but out of choice don't always now.

Very good of you to believe 'those people' should be reallocated. WTF?? 

The real hardcore supporters and singers are obviously next to the away supporters, always have been inc Filbo days. There's 7k or so none allocated season tickets no doubt some in there. Wouldn't it make sense that effort was made to join those and form a proper voice? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

You need help my friend. You obviously have an issue with people over 30/35. Do you boo the war hero's on remembrance day? and spit in disgust on Walsh, Taggart, Muzzy etc. Do you suggest euthanasia?

I'm pretty much in the Union 1884 area, 70 steps up. Those just behind me fit your dynamics of the idea supporter. Stand up throughout and try to sing although they're not the sharpest and struggle with the lyrics. What they don't struggle with though, is from the warm up and throughout relentlessly shout 'Barnes you're a fuucking useless cuunt' at the top of their voices and boo him even when he was in top form.They are not alone from that area and its not just Harvey. I think you need to use your powers of logic and persuasion and have a word with these first, seems to have a much negative than supporters who have sang for decades but out of choice don't always now.

Very good of you to believe 'those people' should be reallocated. WTF?? 

The real hardcore supporters and singers are obviously next to the away supporters, always have been inc Filbo days. There's 7k or so none allocated season tickets no doubt some in there. Wouldn't it make sense that effort was made to join those and form a proper voice? 

Thanks for your advice and your observations about "who I am". Keep up the good posts.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Looking forward to the response personally. 

We haven't always been as good as we are now. I'd suggest those jumping on the support in the past 10 year are new. Those before then i'd call more established. Plenty of definitions if you Google hope that helps with your confusion.

When you have traveled home and away for decades and attend games with 6,000 crowds through the mostly bad and recently good and read that more recent fans want you out of your seat as they have a flag and sing a bit you may see where i'm coming from.

Respect!!! 

I've got older undies than some of you guys :blush:

2 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

We haven't always been as good as we are now. I'd suggest those jumping on the support in the past 10 year are new. Those before then i'd call more established. Plenty of definitions if you Google hope that helps with your confusion.

When you have traveled home and away for decades and attend games with 6,000 crowds through the mostly bad and recently good and read that more recent fans want you out of your seat as they have a flag and sing a bit you may see where i'm coming from.

Respect!!! 

I've got older undies than some of you guys :blush:

Think looking around SK1 you can comfortably say the majority are past your 10 year glory cut off then. That's a relief. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, K1FOX said:

So if WYS can be sung like this then why does it never happen? Whole away end singing. Week in week out people are just too lazy and love to make excuses 

Thanks K1 for posting it. This was the fixture after the tragic helicopter crash. Emotionally charged day and everyone was of a single mind. I felt very privileged and proud to be part of this. If only we could get this level of togetherness on a regular basis and in more 'normal' circumstances. It just goes to prove we have this in us though.

COYB!!!!

1 hour ago, Swalshed said:

Thanks K1 for posting it. This was the fixture after the tragic helicopter crash. Emotionally charged day and everyone was of a single mind. I felt very privileged and proud to be part of this. If only we could get this level of togetherness on a regular basis and in more 'normal' circumstances. It just goes to prove we have this in us though.

COYB!!!!

That's very true, but it's worth balancing this by pointing out an awkward truth about that day, which is that some our fans did not show themselves to be particularly pleasant characters. Much like those filmed looting a train in Spain in 2017, we have our share of wrong 'uns. 

Apologies if this is deemed a diversion. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

That's very true, but it's worth balancing this by pointing out an awkward truth about that day, which is that some our fans did not show themselves to be particularly pleasant characters. Much like those filmed looting a train in Spain in 2017, we have our share of wrong 'uns. 

Why what happened?

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Having seen how many couldn’t be bothered to queue for the loos at West Ham in December so just pissed in the sinks instead post match, I think it’s fair to say we (like all fanbases) have our fair share of ‘wronguns’ 🤢