Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

I wasnt at the game but can be difficult to get excited and out of your seat when you're playing an utterly horrible team who shithouse their way through every game. I understand us as fans can raise the lads with our support but fcuk me, that was tough to watch cos villa are the worst team I've seen at this level in a long time! Never thought I'd see a team as bad as Burnley. I'd be embarrassed watching that every week as a villa fan. Pulis at his highest level of shithousery has nothing on Dean Smith! 

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Thought it was decent in the Kop tbf. Loud where we were. Maybe it didn't translate to the rest of the ground I don't know:dunno: 

In SK4 tonight , normally in SK2, sat in the west stand last Saturday. 

All very quiet 

Our home support must be some of the worst in the country and our team is one of the best. 

Very sad, must try and get things better 

• Like 2

Maybe waiting for bloody ages to get in didn't help, no idea why queues were so big. But I didn't actually think it was that bad, performance didn't help we hardly came out all guns blazing. Also those saying worst home atmosphere - sit in the home end at many other grounds? From the away end and even more so from TV can be deceiving. 

Edited by hebangsthedrums
Typozzz

The match killed any chance of an atmosphere building and staying. Villa parked the bus and we played it like a training game. There is a direct correlation to what's on the pitch and home support, dour games or performance simply means there is no chance of anything happening.  I was at Villa Park in December and it was a library, we were excellent they were poor and therefore they never got in to it. Away fans typically noisy and that was shown again tonight. 

Point been made but loud intro music and light shows just create a theatre audience there to listen and watch and not partake. Way football is heading.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, davelcfc100 said:

I watched on tv and thought it sounded pretty decent to be honest. Better than normal, especially until they scored then it quietened a little. Maybe I just had the volume on my TV turned up a little louder than normal 

I agree Dave it sounded decent on tv

second half better 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

It was gash, as usual. 

Everyone has become numb to everything. 

If UFS had stopped singing the place would have been a complete embarrassment. 

Villa will show us how it's done

Tbf in the away game in the league they were absolutely silent at home, even before we ran away with it.

Problem with our ground is you can't hear sk1 from L1 and you can't hear L1 from sk1.

Was probably one of the better atmospheres this season which doesn't say much, should of been better given the occasion but there's plenty worse home support about.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Filbert1962 said:

I thought the light show went on too long and sucked the atmosphere at the beginning of the game. 

Yep kills the build up. 

I thought we were bad for this. Then I heard Man City’s rock version of Blue Moon. 

Football feels ****ed at times 

• Haha 1