Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

I thought pre match the atmosphere was good but the first half performance drained all atmosphere out of the crowd. Southampton should have been in front at the break in all fairness. 

It never got going again in the second half but I don't get booing considering where we are in the league. 

• Like 1

Just now, shailen said:

I thought pre match the atmosphere was good but the first half performance drained all atmosphere out of the crowd. Southampton should have been in front at the break in all fairness. 

It never got going again in the second half but I don't get booing considering where we are in the league. 

Have to agree, the performances are poor and drain the atmosphere but the odd peeps booing is silly to say the least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Does she go to games? Where does she sit :ph34r:?

She used to at Filbert Street, she only goes occasionally ones now when Ella can’t go so it’s not who you heard 😂

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've heard differently and that they did actually manage to get to speak to a few of the players. Unsure on anything else though. I don't actually blame the fans in that instance though as that truly was a disgrace from Everton.

Pathetic, looking more and more entitled by the week.

I wouldn't mind it as much if it was rocking when we were doing well but it hasn't been for a while. It's bleak.

Ahh well I’m just going off what Jim White said so it’s probably wrong. I don’t blame them either. 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Booooooing a Leicester City side who sit 2nd in the table after 22 games.

You should be ****ing ashamed, it's truly pathetic. 

The club wouldn't miss these brainless cretins, an empty seat would be more welcome.

willy pullers

Im convinced it’s new-ish fans that haven’t seen us at our lowest of lows. If we ever get relegated back to the championship all these plastic idiots who don’t deserve the success our owners have provided would drop off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Booooooing a Leicester City side who sit 2nd in the table after 22 games.

You should be ****ing ashamed, it's truly pathetic. 

The club wouldn't miss these brainless cretins, an empty seat would be more welcome.

willy pullers

I thought the crowd considering the performance were excellent and there was hardly any booing even Man c  have been booed this season

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Foxaholic ME said:

I thought the crowd considering the performance were excellent and there was hardly any booing even Man c  have been booed this season

their were quite a few boos ringing around  which were pretty poor considering we’re sitting 2nd in the EPL trouble is s s that we’ve Been spoiled with the last 20 odd results who the hell would have put us second By

January the 11th ?

Fairplay to our great club and Let’s hope we can keep up  and finish in the top 4 ?

Edited by justfoxes

Bet there’s a correlation between the ‘fans’ who come on here and slag people off for trying to make an atmosphere and the people who boo at the end of games.

There are about 40 people (being generous)  up in SK1 singing for 90 minutes trying to get things going and the rest of the Kop decide to join in about 3 times. Funnily enough they can get out of their seats to moan or slag a player off when he makes a mistake but will sit in silence for the rest of the game.

The entire atmosphere during games is flat both on and off the pitch and a main reason for that is because our fans have become entitled knobs.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Abroad you get fans going quite extreme with their criticism, they will go to the clubs training ground and confront players for their performances if they're dire.

On the flip side, they will more often than not offer consistent vocal support in the ground. It's a two way thing.

With us at the minute we're quiet when we're winning and when we're losing we pipe up just to boo and criticise lol it's one embarrassment of a scenario.

Spot on. Yes Chilwell was shite yesterday, but if those who were constantly on his back could manage to reach the same volume in support of their players as they did criticising the slightest misplaced pass we'd have the best atmosphere in the country. No wonder he got worse as the game went on with "support" like that.

Even Ally McCoist remarked during the Liverpool game on how he felt our fans were waiting to be entertained before opening their gobs. What a pathetic state of affairs.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

I'd be interested to know just how many season tickets were bought by people that jumped on the bandwagon after we won the league. 

Very few I believe, we sold something like 6,000 more ST the season we came up and that was the limit then for ST which IIRC is around 23,000, someone will know the true figure.

So every season since the promotion it is just a handful that get picked for available seats from STH who stop going for whatever reason.

3 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Did anyone see what happened at the F Bar. Apparently got stormed by Southampton lads kicking off. 

Stormed? nope, 3 came in and 1 said, come on the Leicester, held out his arms then left.

Was told there were more outside somewhere and that they  went to the Symphony Rooms?

Was like a Monty Python sketch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

The amount of fans that left after Southampton scored their second goal was a disgrace. 

It was so disappointing to see, some fans have such short memories 

Think most left after the disallowed goal and the clock said 88/89 minutes, that's when I had enough and needed to dash for the toilets.

5 hours ago, promised land said:

Very few I believe, we sold something like 6,000 more ST the season we came up and that was the limit then for ST which IIRC is around 23,000, someone will know the true figure.

So every season since the promotion it is just a handful that get picked for available seats from STH who stop going for whatever reason.

I shared with my dad first season back as I was still playing on Saturday's myself. The season after I managed to get another one so we had one each, I think it was fairly easy but they still sold out to members quickly.

After we won the league ST's were impossible to get. A mate of mine had to build up points and finally got his season ticket this season. So it's definitely not a valid point about people jumping on the bandwagon.

• Thanks 1

The regular moaners in the ground must be delighted at the moment. As Dan said, we are a strange bunch who are quiet when doing well (apart from probably the end of the Tottenham and Arsenal games) and seem to raise the noise when things aren't going well.