Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

On 23/01/2020 at 10:15, K1FOX said:

When K1 L1 make an effort and it’s good in there it transfers to the whole ground as it gets the family stand and that side into it and also pushes the kop on. Even though majority of the time both sides are singing a different song noise is noise.

Something about yesterday was reminiscent of 15/16. Long may it continue

I would love it if Union FS were to the left of the away fans in the family stand and L1 to the right, THEN we would hear some noise !

6 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Camera spanned to our fans just after we scored to show a bunch of glum looking people sitting down in silence. No wonder our vocal support is so woeful when people cant even sing when weve just taken the lead in a match. 

Were you there today? 

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Camera spanned to our fans just after we scored to show a bunch of glum looking people sitting down in silence. No wonder our vocal support is so woeful when people cant even sing when weve just taken the lead in a match. 

They do seem to make a point of only showing the lower portion of our away support, where you tend to find those types of fans 

16 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Couldnt get a ticket for this one unfortunatley so no. Were you?

Yes mate. Disappointed if TV showed things as you say. Was a bit subdued but was an easy win to be honest.

Edited by l444ry

36 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Yes mate. Disappointed if TV showed things as you say. Was a bit subdued but was an easy win to be honest.

It sounded good pre match and first 10 minutes but just died off completely after that. Think our problem is the proportion of silent old timers who seem to occupy our away ends as appose to other teams. Was like the Bowls club day out last week at Burnley 😂

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

It sounded good pre match and first 10 minutes but just died off completely after that. Think our problem is the proportion of silent old timers who seem to occupy our away ends as appose to other teams. Was like the Bowls club day out last week at Burnley 😂

Or another problem could be that a lot of the younger ones that go away are more interested in filming themselves on their phones to put on social media

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Bit harsh, behind the goal was really good for the first 45, tailed off in the second

It wasnt though. Couldn't hear a peep bar a minute or two in each half. Had a third eye view today as I said, and it wasnt pretty.

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

It wasnt though. Couldn't hear a peep bar a minute or two in each half. Had a third eye view today as I said, and it wasnt pretty.

How did the home fans sound to you? They sounded non-existent from the away end. Maybe the noise doesn't travel well? 

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Yeah fair you were definitely objective and impartial then lol

Couldn't hear a peep mate. I wish it wasn't true but it is.

I’m impartial and when it’s shit I’ll be the first to say so but it wasn’t, like you say the sound obviously doesn’t carry well.

• Like 1

Apart from a few kids shouting c'mon Brentford occasionally and you're shit ahhhhh for one of our goal kicks, you wouldn't have known there were any home fans. By contrast I heard numerous songs from the away end including Vichai's dream, on our way, Soyuncu's songs and others. I watched on the telly.