Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollyfox

Our fans performance

3 hours ago, Munshi said:

If some fans didn’t know the words to songs then it really isn’t too hard to google it and find out. 

Union FS has an entire page on their site full of every chant we sing and I’m sure there a few other sites with our chants too. 

If you could google anything in the ground it would be a miracle. The 4G in our stadium is non-existent! 

• Like 1

I was on the bottom tier, annoyed the hell out of me that people were doing half a chant and then stopping - I had to finish them off on my own. Not trying to be a hero or anything but unfinished chants wind me up and and I HAVE to finish them, we were to the left of the goal next to the chavvy Villa fans. 

I was in lower and kept feeling like a nobhead being left singing on my own once the other 2 people gave up. 
A semi final at a local rivals and this is what we’re reduced to.

43 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

fan performance was great last night - the fans deserved a better result

You what?! lol

Gruesome end. Completely gave up on our team at 1-0 down. Villa, on the other hand, were great. Got behind their lads when they were under the cosh and helped them over the line. They were everything we weren't three weeks ago.

Forget last night now and let’s remember how we were against West Ham and how it seemed to help the team. We can’t get on their backs any more, we’re such an untitled bunch of idiots at times. We’ve just lost an important game in a really crap way so they need us behind them for another important game. 

• Like 1

like i said in the ticket thread a few weeks ago, it was never going to be good. big games and local games mean that season ticket holders with 300 points or whatever it is can go to their one away game a year ahead of younger lads who like to sing but haven’t had a season ticket for life. 

then the away end basically replicates a home end, and we all know how rubbish that is. 

• Like 3

We should set up AFC Fosse and be done with it. Get a rental deal at a non league based centrally. Give the option to Leicester based people to watch a club without sanitisation.

This will happen more and more as television and authorities push the sport further away from its traditional core. 

Lower tier was dreadful. Nothing apart from block directly behind goal. Disabled section were given two rows and were kicking off a bit with people standing ‘BEHIND THEM’ lol

Think the club gave all the staff and corporate tickets in bottom tier which meant it was never going to be good in there. As mentioned above our fans are just not passionate. Sad

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We should set up AFC Fosse and be done with it. Get a rental deal at a non league based centrally. Give the option to Leicester based people to watch a club without sanitisation.

This will happen more and more as television and authorities push the sport further away from its traditional core. 

# United

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashtag_United_F.C.

1 minute ago, Manini said:

FC United a better example. 

I can’t even bring myself to say the name of the club you’ve just posted about but that was set up purely for the sole purpose to promote that **** spencer. 

True, he is a cvnt of the highest order, but hell what a story for a load of lads wanting to play football.