Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Home 11/01/2020 - match thread

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Whenever we break, nobody’s within 40 yards of the person with the ball. No wonder we go backwards and hoof it. 

Exactly! Chillwell is getting a lot of stick (from me too!) but he's had very few options when he's had the ball.

Just now, lennybhoy said:

Why are most people now looking for Youri when they have being screaming for him to be dropped.Is he now suddenly going to find his form in the second half ,if he comes on.

Everyone knows how not playing makes you amazing!! look how much of a world beater Adrian Silva was in those 4 months... :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, lennybhoy said:

Why are most people now looking for Youri when they have being screaming for him to be dropped.Is he now suddenly going to find his form in the second half ,if he comes on.

Yeah - funny how the guy not on the pitch is always the one who's better than all of them on it. To be fair it's true today. 

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

i think its the latter and the same goes for Chilwell

Nah, I think that's an easy excuse to make.

The simple answer is they're just not playing well at the moment. Doesn't have to be related to transfers at all.

14 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

It feels like we are surprised they are up for this? They’ve also found some form lately... we are so poor at home at the minute, look lost for ideas. 
And one thing they seriously need to stop doing... giving ward prowse the chance to deliver free kicks in. Given away so many stupid fouls. 
We look like the side at the bottom not Southampton. 

And what do we do? Come straight out and give a stupid free kick away... Jesus