Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Home 11/01/2020 - match thread

I have a nasty feeling that we will be flat and slow, passes going astray and they'll get revenge. We have not been good in the last 5 home games, just one win against a reserve Wigan team. We really need to pick up the momentum again but this side is not one I wish we were playing. C'mon the foxes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paddy. said:

Massive chance for Hamza to show what he can do with Wilf out for 6 weeks. Will hopefully force his way into the England team over vastly inferior players such as Declan Rice.

Would absolutely love Hamza to get into the england squad. Got a lot of work to do tho!

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, Mark said:

No striker we sign will be used properly whilst Vardy is the main man.

Maybe but in this system at least Albrighton has the right game.

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just as I had hoped. Plug Hamza into Ndidi’s place, and we should be good to go. :scarf:

Oops! Just noticed the Praet-for-Tielemans switch. A wee bit surprised but understandable.

Edited by NaijaFox

Dropping Tielemans for Praet is the right call IMO. Youri suffering by playing so many games and we need to get Praet used to deputising so Maddison and Tielemans can be kept fresh. Praet has the potential to be a very good player so let’s hope he can show that to us. 

Delighted Hamza’s in too as he changed the game last time round. 

• Like 1