Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Ben and Hamza - what's kicked off?

3 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Just for the record, I have it on good authority that Hamza's absence from training was due to a personal ongoing family issue and not related to any off-field misdemeanours.

Dont know anything about Chilwell's circumstances but i can see why Rodgers was keen not to comment on Hamza's situation as it is a purely personal & private matter.

From Rodgers perspective, it would probably have seemed unfair to publicly explain Hamza's absence without adding comment on Chilwell as that would have added more fuel to the media fire on Chilwell.....but knowing how the media work, i guess he and the players were going to be publicly flogged wither way.

"Damned if you do...& damned if you dont!"

Well said 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Can we lock this thread? Literally nothing good will come from discussing shite rumours and total fabrication about two of our best young players. 

yes please

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I think this is what happened. They missed the training session without permission and came up with the kind of excuses that we've all used when we've turned up late for work after a night on the piss. Rodgers was sceptical of their excuses but couldn't disprove them, so he dropped them but took no further action. Their teammates suspected the truth and fined them. The matter is now closed.

nope

Stop press... There's more news on Ben's diary... More pages from my "source" have come in shedding more light on the Ben and Hamza storm.

I'm in direct contact with Nikolah (Ben's cleaner) now and I've agreed to pay her in Buttery nipples and elderberry vape capsules for any inside info from Chilwell Manor on the world's best LB.

Read on fox fans...

MONDAY: I think I'm going to stop taking the papers,  it would certainly save Richards some ironing in the morning,  there was hardly anything about me in there again and three articles mentioning HC and this Newcastle thing. Still hasn't returned the Bear suit despite my making it plain that it's a family heirloom. Mummy would be livid if she knew I'd lent it out

TUESDAY: HC kept on and on about Clint Eastwood as usual at training and told everyone he wanted to be called "the Enforcer" now, Wilf looked really upset and whispered that he was the first choice enforcer, I tried to act as a mediator and suggested to HC that maybe he could pick another Clint film, Vardy suggested "Dirty Hamza" but this was only met with silence.

WEDNESDAY: James M came over unannounced last night, he was very excited because the photo of David Beckham he'd bought from that mystery woman in Leytonstone -"mum" had arrived, JM said he was the same height and weight as Sir David in the photo, I pointed out that the photo was pre - tattoo so that made David 11 in the picture but JM was insistant that it made no difference and that 7 was his lucky number anyway.

THURSDAY: HC is bringing the suit back later, the exhibit hall in the East Wing looks sparse without it, I had to explain about how sir Reginald Chilwell of Milton Keynes had used it to escape James IV of Scotland in 1509 just to get him to agree to bring it back, also told him he could bring his Clint Eastwood dvds and use the cinema.

FRIDAY: This nickname thing is getting out of hand, somebody needs to show some leadership but Wes was seeing the physio so there was no one.
 Christian F said he wants to be called "Der fox" I pointed out that fox in German (Austria is part of Germany of course)  IS Fuchs he couldn't believe it and googled to check, apparently he'd always thought it was a rude word in English.
 Really.. People's knowledge is shocking

Footnote: The Sun says my value seems to be holding despite my rest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Realjimbo said:

Stop press... There's more news on Ben's diary... More pages from my "source" have come in shedding more light on the Ben and Hamza storm.

I'm in direct contact with Nikolah (Ben's cleaner) now and I've agreed to pay her in Buttery nipples and elderberry vape capsules for any inside info from Chilwell Manor on the world's best LB.

Read on fox fans...

MONDAY: I think I'm going to stop taking the papers,  it would certainly save Richards some ironing in the morning,  there was hardly anything about me in there again and three articles mentioning HC and this Newcastle thing. Still hasn't returned the Bear suit despite my making it plain that it's a family heirloom. Mummy would be livid if she knew I'd lent it out

TUESDAY: HC kept on and on about Clint Eastwood as usual at training and told everyone he wanted to be called "the Enforcer" now, Wilf looked really upset and whispered that he was the first choice enforcer, I tried to act as a mediator and suggested to HC that maybe he could pick another Clint film, Vardy suggested "Dirty Hamza" but this was only met with silence.

WEDNESDAY: James M came over unannounced last night, he was very excited because the photo of David Beckham he'd bought from that mystery woman in Leytonstone -"mum" had arrived, JM said he was the same height and weight as Sir David in the photo, I pointed out that the photo was pre - tattoo so that made David 11 in the picture but JM was insistant that it made no difference and that 7 was his lucky number anyway.

THURSDAY: HC is bringing the suit back later, the exhibit hall in the East Wing looks sparse without it, I had to explain about how sir Reginald Chilwell of Milton Keynes had used it to escape James IV of Scotland in 1509 just to get him to agree to bring it back, also told him he could bring his Clint Eastwood dvds and use the cinema.

FRIDAY: This nickname thing is getting out of hand, somebody needs to show some leadership but Wes was seeing the physio so there was no one.
 Christian F said he wants to be called "Der fox" I pointed out that fox in German (Austria is part of Germany of course)  IS Fuchs he couldn't believe it and googled to check, apparently he'd always thought it was a rude word in English.
 Really.. People's knowledge is shocking

Footnote: The Sun says my value seems to be holding despite my rest.

You have way too much time on your hands ......... and leave those mushrooms alone ....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Before the Burnley match he said 'is there any Burnley player who would actually get into our U23 team?'

Even by his astoundingly low standards I found this astonishing. 

To be deluded enough to think this is one thing - to broadcast it quite another. Arrogant, hubristic and childish.

He also got in endless digs at Burnley as a place. Apparently it's too northern and low-rent for his entitled, smug and one-dimentional view of the world.

If karma exists, and I think it does, the bloke is building to a mighty fall.

It does make me laugh all these jibes about Burnley when the twat is from Coalville 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Pretty poor if, as a "journalist" :ph34r:   Stringer didn't tweet after this to correct that awful "who's", which a crime against grammar.

"Whose" would be bad enough, as correct style wouldn't see him use it for an inanimate antecedent.

Best of all would be instead if he tweeted "a venue for which reputation is important."

If he's going to be a bad journalist, he could at least be bothered to write correctly in the language.

Shoddy.

Its a made up word...

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Its a made up word...

But... But... All words are made up 😋

(not at work today8 - some eejit set the sprinklers off after I left work yesterday and now there's a mess for other people to clean up before next week) 

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Before the Burnley match he said 'is there any Burnley player who would actually get into our U23 team?'

Even by his astoundingly low standards I found this astonishing. 

To be deluded enough to think this is one thing - to broadcast it quite another. Arrogant, hubristic and childish.

He also got in endless digs at Burnley as a place. Apparently it's too northern and low-rent for his entitled, smug and one-dimentional view of the world.

If karma exists, and I think it does, the bloke is building to a mighty fall.

Luckily I haven’t had to listen to him much over the last few years but his constant digs at the opposition and any towns of grounds he felt were inferior are so cringeworthy and unprofessional. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Luckily I haven’t had to listen to him much over the last few years but his constant digs at the opposition and any towns of grounds he felt were inferior are so cringeworthy and unprofessional. 

Well, that's Stringer in a nushell