Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 25/01/2020

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I actually like him but his punditry is so basic it's laughable. At least he doesn't seem to have a massive ego 

Massive what???

6 minutes ago, foxer said:

Dublin chatting sh1t as per. A "good bad pass" from praet! 

Dublin also commented that Nacho took a shot with his "weaker left foot". lolHe's a pleasant enough chap but his comments are cliché ridden and generalistic. Very little insight.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Do people seriously expect us to come and cut down a decent Brentford side? By half time? Get a grip. Both sides have made major changes but the tempo has been great and both sides going at it. I’m genuinely baffled about the comments on here people moaning about us. I can only think that those comments are from fans that started supporting us in 2015/2016 and aren’t aware of how real football works.

• Like 3

Guest An Sionnach

Caglar looking like an old pro(is he really only 23!) if he keeps getting better he will start to be talked about as the new Baresi.