Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 25/01/2020

Just now, copunk said:

Folk moaning about Perez make me laugh, his pressing, constant running and the space he finds all over the pitch get so overlooked its criminal 

Agree - I wasn't aware that anyone was moaning about him on this thread though. He perhaps lacks physicality, is often muscled off the ball and has sometimes has difficulty staying on his feet. 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Good half that, a couple of really good chances could be 2 or even 3.

Still work to do, but hopefully an early goal in the second half.

Praet, Iheanacho and Choudhury look the difference.

Praet, Nacho and Hamza have been brilliant. I like what Justin has been doing too. I'd like to see more slide passes through to Nacho - that looks like a very good way for us to score.

Albrighton tries so hard and forces mistakes from defenders but he is struggling with his final delivery/end product. Gray is....boring. As usual.

Great chance to progress. Come on lads.

An okay first half. Started brilliantly but the pace dropped off and allowed Brentford back in it. Need to up that intensity and improve that quality in the final third. No questioning the attitude, but all looks a bit disjointed. A second goal would certainly kill off the game, with Brentford posing little threat.

1 minute ago, Bezzanator89 said:

An okay first half. Started brilliantly but the pace dropped off and allowed Brentford back in it. Need to up that intensity and improve that quality in the final third. No questioning the attitude, but all looks a bit disjointed. A second goal would certainly kill off the game, with Brentford posing little threat.

think you’re spot on;. If they score though I could see us folding possibly with the crowd etc. Nasty memories from Newport 😢