Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

This Is Not The End Of Our Season...

Thinkk today and recent games have showed how fortunate we are that outside the top three the rest of the pack are more or less wank 

It's worrying now that we are starting to perform shockingly Vs these teams recently. 

We are crying out for new signings now imo. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

I’d rather win a cup than finish 3/4th personally. 

Likewise. That wasn't the point I was making though.

2 minutes ago, Desabafar said:

our fans are something else, either 0 or 100 and no middle ground,lack of level headedness. 

Literally trying to be level headed with the post! 

6 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

This really could see us implode tbf. 

Mentally we seem very weak. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

I think that comes with age. To be honest, I think if we were mentally weak we wouldn't be in 3rd. There's only so much it can be down to 'other teams are shit'. It says a lot that we're not in that bunch of mediocrity and able to stand out above them.

6 minutes ago, LeeTheFox said:

Our recent performances are worrying, how you can try and be positive after a result like that is beyond me, because I can’t.

Oh okay. Let's all wallow in self-pity. That's the way to do it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still so much to play for. Like everyone else I am so gutted to lose tonight (especially against that bunch of inbred half-wits), but we have pretty favourable tie in the FA cup and sitting pretty in 3rd. A win on Saturday would go a long towards making tonight's misery fade.

Let's get behind the boys (apart from Gray, obviously......)

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

When these seasons where we can finish in the top 4 come around as rarely as they do, I can wait another season or two for a Cup win

When I’m old and look back I’ll remember the games where we win the cups or lose in the finals better than beating West Ham and Everton and finishing 3rd. Just my personal opinion. 

11 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Thinkk today and recent games have showed how fortunate we are that outside the top three the rest of the pack are more or less wank 

It's worrying now that we are starting to perform shockingly Vs these teams recently. 

We are crying out for new signings now imo. 

So our charge towards Top 4 is wank und pathetic,because we have actually stayed the same...its just the Teams below us are a condom Short of an orgy

So our last months,and the positive changes,have just been a delerium caused by  cramp in  our thumb & fingers.....!!!

Tonight we messed up big time. There’s no getting away from that. But finishing in the top four is the bigger prize. If we blow that (given our current position), it will be immeasurably worse.

The main focus has to be on the Premier League but I am really worried about the mental and physical fragility of a lot of our young players. That and the increasing exposure by other clued-up teams of some of our players’ persistent weaknesses (which Rodgers does not appear to be adequately addressing).

Yes it’s been a great season so far but unless the team toughens up it could all end in tears...