Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Aston Villa (H) pre-match, 09/03/20

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

Is it just me that gets really peeved that our team gets leaked in advance?

Not just you, annoyed me last year when we knew Vardy wasn't playing well before the match.

Think this needs to be looked into.

Just now, Fox in the North said:

Yeh and me. Someone, somewhere is betraying the trust that they are giving and it's a worry. To give it to that absolute whalloper from Enderby is even more worrying. 

• Like 1

Thing is we only know because of Sean that there's a leak, this information is worth money and I doubt this twitter handle meme bloke is the only one getting the info.

Club definitely needs to catch a rat.

• Like 1

The issue you’ve got with that team is that if Maddison is below par I’m struggling to see how we have the creativity to break them down.   I’d have rather Pérez playing on the right hand side to be honest. Left hand side has the potential to be exciting though if they give us the space. 

Just now, Fox in the North said:

yeah it’s ****ing proper weird behaviour 

2 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Yeh and me. Someone, somewhere is betraying the trust that they are giving and it's a worry. To give it to that absolute whalloper from Enderby is even more worrying. 

If he's reading these forums then Sean... You call yourself a Leicester fan? Why would you do something that could potentially hurt your club for your own self glorification. Stop being an arrogant pr1ck and stop leaking that, if you're gonna leak anything leak the judas! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

Not just you, annoyed me last year when we knew Vardy wasn't playing well before the match. Think this needs to be looked into.

14 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Not at all. The club need to crack down on who's responsible, it's unacceptable. 

14 minutes ago, manders86 said:

11 minutes ago, surrifox said:

This leaking of the team selection is so f***** village . Get it sorted 

11 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Club definitely needs to catch a rat.

The club are well aware of these leaks.

Clubs in the past have leaked out various fake line ups to catch whoever is behind it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 08/03/2020 at 18:35, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’m not entirely sure about that; the week before Man City, they fell to bits against Southampton. You get at them, they fall apart and more so than ever after a big loss last week. 

What did I say 😎

They are like the shit bully at school. Stand up and tell them **** off, then off they pop. 

Didn’t see that rat looking mug Targett look so brave today 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox