Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Aston Villa (H) pre-match, 09/03/20

High press. Or just pressing would do me. It's the one thing we've lacked for ages. Hopefully with Wilf back to be the conduit through to midfield to Barnes or Marc into the Nach... or Vards if he comes on/starts. We just need to start pressing again, less pretty ball bollochs when we do have it around the back. Heck, I'd even take some route one's from Evans just to put pressure on their back four.  Let's hope Mings is minging for this game again.

Edited by blabyboy

Just now, Kuredufox said:

Well that team will certainly cause debate win lose or draw. Only doubt for me is albrighton never done enough this season however the faithfull on here would be glad either Perez or Gray are not starting.

Maybe a reward for the assist? He's also one of our few decent crossers of the ball. None of the options are particularly good but I would have started with Perez and brought on Gray if we need a boost in the last 15. I'm hoping for another Albrighton cross assist today then!

If Vardy is fit he should be starting, we need to go all out with our strongest team including Tielemans if everyone is fit or available. Iheanacho has done well and I wouldn't be against him being involved but Vardy is the leader up top and we do look better with him.

I'd find it odd if he was benched given all the noise about him coming back.

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

Drinky’s hair is looking...well 

He grows older. His hair grows younger. It's the Benjamin Button sequel we never wanted.

Edited by Foxxed

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

If Vardy is fit he should be starting, we need to go all out with our strongest team including Tielemans if everyone is fit or available. Iheanacho has done well and I wouldn't be against him being involved but Vardy is the leader up top and we do look better with him.

I'd find it odd if he was benched given all the noise about him coming back.

No Vardy in starting line up :(