Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Exciting update emerges about Leicester City & Newcastle United's transfer pursuit of Rangers star

Go and watch some of the cards he’s been given. Refs give him cards because of who he is and not always because of the challenges he makes. He’s got a reputation in Scotland which wouldn’t necessarily transfer across with him in England. He’s a goal scorer and he’s got the competitive, aggressive streak and I’d take him here. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Go and watch some of the cards he’s been given. Refs give him cards because of who he is and not always because of the challenges he makes. He’s got a reputation in Scotland which wouldn’t necessarily transfer across with him in England. He’s a goal scorer and he’s got the competitive, aggressive streak and I’d take him here. 

He gets cards for lashing out at players who wind him up, refs just know to look for it. In a league that has VAR, he doesn't stand a chance. He's also been carded more than once for gestures to the opposing fans, such as "get it up you" and "you're dead". He is a headache and has been quoted many times saying he wont change. 

28 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Agreed, he’s been booked for stupid things that don’t deserve bookings for! When his head goes it fully goes though! Channel the aggression right and we have a player! I also think he would get better service here when you think players like arfield/Davis/aribo are supplying him now. I back Maddison/tielmans/Praet to find him a lot more consistently 

Guest SO1

I'm sure Morelos would be a great show of our intent in landing Philippe Coutinho. The Brazilian must be in awe.

33 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Why is Morelos so highly rated? Finisher? Pace? Play-making? dribbling? 

Genuine question not seen enough of him.

He's good at working a bit of space for himself and get a shot away, either by holding players off or moving into space. 

He's not the sort of player who will create many chances for others around him but relies on others to do the donkey work whilst he gets himself into a goalscoring position. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

19 hours ago, goody2028 said:

What a sh!thouse front 2 that would be with Vardy, can imagine it now. 

Lots of game time for Nacho as those two slug it out on the pitch :rolleyes:

Rodgers has a bit of a ‘I can tame a man’ complex that some girls have.  

I would have thought he would have learnt from Ballotelli. But I actually would be keen on this if he truly does think we can tame el Buffalo, but only if the price is right. 

If there is a choice between french Eddy and this nugget, it's a no brainer. 

Edouard is by far the better player, better attitude, younger and will probably cost around the same. 

• Like 1

Scottish Cup Final he was dog muck. Fluffed way too many chances to be able to cut it in the Premier League. I've never been impressed with him and he's one that seems to conflate being over aggressive with being dedicated. Not for me. 

• Like 1