Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Once he breaks in to the France squad he'll be worth 60m. 

1 minute ago, JJS84 said:

this all day, the resale will be twice what we pay

Breaking into the French national team at CB is no mean feat! They've got tonnes of the ****ers.

That an he was dropped by the U21's recently...

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fofana ticks all the boxes for what we look for in our high value signings. He may be unproven but Ndidi was unproven when we spent £16m on him aged 19 over 3.5 years ago. When we identify someone we really want, we will pay what it takes.

Get this done, I want to see his social media antics when it goes through. Bet he sings Bat out of hell as his initiation song.

Like a bat out of Pu-el

I'll be gone in the morning Claude

Sympathy like. :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I kind believe Puel is right, we buy him now and loan him back to them for a year to gain experience, if we wait a year i believe his value will double and clubs like arsenal or Liverpool will go for him

Neither Arsenal nor Liverpool will be paying be paying 70-80M for him next year.

58 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Hang on. Shouldn’t we just bid £10m for this lad? 

Imagine Puel’s face 

Shhhhhhh!  So St Etienne about to learn our Harry Mcguire lesson? All prices that go up continue to go up? or Karma is a bitch.

10 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

What do you think he'll go for?  I think that sounds about right.

I'd have thought between £15-20m. Can't recall many young and established full internationals in the Championship that go for much less, certainly not half that price. Look what Villa have paid in recent years for Konsa and Cash neither of which play for their countries yet.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd have thought between £15-20m. Can't recall many young and established full internationals in the Championship that go for much less, certainly not half that price. Look what Villa have paid in recent years for Konsa and Cash neither of which play for their countries yet.

Well even at 15M you'd still probably be looking at a 30 million gap to Tarkowski.  Can't imagine Burnley letting him go for less.

I don’t doubt Tarkowski can defend and will be good on the ball but every time I’ve seen him he looks slow. Fofana will be an asset if Brendan wants to play a high line because he has a lot more speed. Both Burnley and St Etienne are asking way to much but it looks like one clubs will get what they want.