Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

So we are paying €2m per top flight appearance in his career so far.  This lad better be good.

To be fair we paid £1.5m per appearance for Adrien Silva.... or if you prefer full 90's.... £3.6m

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

From their forum...

1232072720_Screenshot2020-09-29at16_44_32.thumb.png.ac2afcb0742d1df3f5977b987364b4e0.png

Loaning Benkovic to them would be ideal IMO. If Wilf hadn't got injured AND Papy hadn't performed so brilliantly recently then I could have seen that happening. Lucky for us he's brilliant.

Thinking they can get Papy, bless em.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

From their forum...

1232072720_Screenshot2020-09-29at16_44_32.thumb.png.ac2afcb0742d1df3f5977b987364b4e0.png

Loaning Benkovic to them would be ideal IMO. If Wilf hadn't got injured AND Papy hadn't performed so brilliantly recently then I could have seen that happening. Lucky for us he's brilliant.

Papy was never leaving on loan after a new deal was signed.

21 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Finally! Yay!

So do we expect to get anyone else in before the dl?

I would be happy with the three but I still have a suspicion that we are going to go for McGregor near or on deadline day. 

• Like 2