Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

I hope he stays a good few years like Ndidi, say a 6 year deal with no release clause especially considering CB's don't mature until mid/late twenties. That leaves plenty of time for us to benefit as a team as well as him developing and giving us a good sell on fee.

• Like 1

If we’ve played a game of shithouse with them and they’ve buckled at the very last second then I think it’s fairly apt to say that we’ve played a blinder here. I mean he might turn out to be shit of course in which case it’s £30 odd million wasted, but you’ve got to be in it to win it! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

📰 CM: #ACMilan to launch bid for Fofana after Paqueta sale - management believe they can beat Leicester

https://sempremilan.com/cm-milan-to-launch-bid-for-fofana-after-paqueta-sale-management-believe-they-can-beat-leicester

Can't see Milan matching our offer, and certainly not our wages.

L´Equipe now says that #Milan and Leicester are leading the battle for young midfielder Fofana from Saint-Etienne. The price will be 25-35m euros and Milan will according to information bring in a new midfielder before the transfer window closes, Milan will place a bid soon on Fofana.

3 minutes ago, happy85 said:

L´Equipe now says that #Milan and Leicester are leading the battle for young midfielder Fofana from Saint-Etienne. The price will be 25-35m euros and Milan will according to information bring in a new midfielder before the transfer window closes, Milan will place a bid soon on Fofana.

That’s another St Etienne leak to jack up the price, AC Milan won’t pay anywhere close what we do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

Can’t work out if this kid is that good why isn’t the boys after him? Don’t get me wrong if he’s any good we'll make a few quid on him but if we were paying this much for a 19yr old who’s played 20 times over here everyone would be doing there nut.

Because the big clubs don't sign young talent. They wait for the young talent to prove themselves over a season or two and then pay a massive premium for them.

• Like 3