Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

13 minutes ago, lcfc_fox said:

Milan, difficult Fofana: contacts for Tomiyasu. 

Fofafa overpriced

Having said goodbye to Paquetà, Milan will now aim strongly at a new central defender . As for Saint-Etienne's Wesley Fofana, hopes are now very low given the evaluation that the French club makes of the central class 2000, valued at 40 million euros (an offer of 30 million from Leicester rejected). Conditions impracticable at the moment for Milan.

35 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

10m for Fofana not a penny more - these cheeky buggers have stolen the Puel picture and are using it on their forum!!!:claude:

edit: they do say it is stylish, so fair play :thumbup:

I think I'm beginning to like the ASSE fans lol

Also at the end of the day you can't bemoan them for wanting to rinse us as much as possible, we did the same for Man U and Chelsea.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

This is going to be a deadline day signing, I reckon.

Seems like both clubs are playing chicken. We need a centre half, they need money.

I don't see how we risk going down to the wire on Fofana, I think if this isn't done by Thurs/Fri then we will activate Jonathan Tah's release clause.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

And it’s this that p*sses me off about the deadlines across Europe not being aligned

Is it not sort of irrelevant anyway? Regardless of alignment between leagues, there is still a deadline by which this transfer is either completed or not completed.

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

And it’s this that p*sses me off about the deadlines across Europe not being aligned

England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany all close on Oct 5th

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog-transfer-talk/story/4048919/when-does-the-transfer-window-open-in-2020-premier-leagueserie-ala-ligabundesligaligue-1

21 minutes ago, lcfc_fox said:

Milan, difficult Fofana: contacts for Tomiyasu. 

"upon his arrival he will undergo the tampon and subsequently undergo medical examinations".

No wonder Milan have fallen in recent years with such practices. lol

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

"upon his arrival he will undergo the tampon and subsequently undergo medical examinations".

No wonder Milan have fallen in recent years with such practices. lol

If some folk on FT were to "undergo the tampon" maybe they wouldnt be so miserable. 

• Haha 4