Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

9 minutes ago, City1884 said:

Really hard for me to be excited by this signing.

It’s great that we have another CB, as we desperately needed one, but this is such a high risk, albeit high reward, signing.

At his age, and with that price tag, people will expect this guy to become a £60m+ player in the future.

Opinions will be formed after about 5 games, as they always seem to be, but if he isn’t seen as a world beater in the making, his signing will be massively questioned straight away.

I hope he does turn out to be a wonderful signing, but i do fear that he will be hung, drawn and quartered even quicker than usual, should he make a slow start.

Surely that's exactly why it's an exciting signing 

1 minute ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

As soon as the stadium reopens, I want every bastard in there chanting this lol

Every time I hear reference to Cags' gentleman's sausage I think 'but what if he is hung like a chaffinch'?  We'd all be making his life a misery in the dressing room.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

The only big worry now is if the great man Vardy gets an injury. Nacho is not the answer  & any long term absence for Vards would hit us very hard

100% agree I just can’t see who else we could get as funds are right right now 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Really? 

I don't doubt he's a great guy and has done fantastic things for the environment and has had an outstanding career, but I have it on very good authority that off camera he has very little time for people he deems unimportant and can be quite arrogant. Richard however was by all accounts a lovely bloke

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I don't doubt he's a great guy and has done fantastic things for the environment and has an outstanding careers, but I have it very good authority that off camera he has very little time for people he deems unimportant and can be quite arrogant

Quite alot of famous people are like that unfortunately but wouldnt have expected it of him. I retract my previous statement. All men are disgusting including David Attenborough 

• Haha 2