Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

It's like knocking one out when you're not really in the mood.  Goes on for ****ing ages but has a pleasant outcome. 

Just about to eat a yogurt,  dont think ill bother now.

21 minutes ago, Brenfox said:

I won't believe it until the club post a picture of a black & white stripe top with a Beret & some Onions under the floodlights. 

You're not stereotyping kind then?

P.s.  It is the Breton's who gave us this stereotype and they are not even French, they are closer to the Welsh & cornish.

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

You're not stereotyping kind then?

P.s.  It is the Breton's who gave us this stereotype and they are not even French, they are closer to the Welsh & cornish.

We have plenty of inane stereotypes for the welsh and cornish too. We are very even-handed with it all. I agree stereotypes are rubbish. I mean, it’s not like the British drink beer, start fights and try to tell jokes constantly. (Ps you have a nice country :thumbup:)

This guy has unreal attributes and potential, and learning off the likes of Evans, Morgan and söyüncü will be perfect for his development. 

Offers us a great option as 3rd choice for the time being and can slowly be phased in to replace Evans over the next 2 years or söyüncü if he gets a big move - in which case we could get Tarkowski on a knock down price £3 mill once Burnley get relegated. 

18 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Tbf as much as I'd normally be concerned splurging this much on a youth player - the fact that Puel rates him says a lot. If there's one thing he has it's an eye for a good prospect. 

It’s true he’s spotted and developed some of the finest players in the world.

24 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Tbf as much as I'd normally be concerned splurging this much on a youth player - the fact that Puel rates him says a lot. If there's one thing he has it's an eye for a good prospect. 

Agree Diabate and Ghezzel :ph34r: were fantastic signings 😳

3 minutes ago, Collymore said:

The result on Sunday and now this? Coincidene?? 

No

That Man City result has shocked the world and St Etienne have rolled over to the superior Leicester power. 

We're the real deal people and with Seagrave it's exciting times. 

We'll go and lose to Fulham now.. it's the Leicester way

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Collymore said:

No

That Man City result has shocked the world and St Etienne have rolled over to the superior Leicester power. 

We shook up the World!

We shook up the World!!

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

No

pile-of-cash.jpg

• Like 1