Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

8 minutes ago, murphy said:

Do we really need anyone else?  We have the right winger, the full back and now the centre half.  What more do we need? 

I think that there is a balance to be struck between squad depth and squad harmony, ie keeping players happy and getting minutes.

Well I can see Gray and maybe Choudhury leaving, so a winger and McGregor would be nice.

Edited by MGLCFC

6 minutes ago, murphy said:

Do we really need anyone else?  We have the right winger, the full back and now the centre half.  What more do we need? 

I think that there is a balance to be struck between squad depth and squad harmony, ie keeping players happy and getting minutes.

Just the point I was going to make not sure where a new signing fits in without meaning we’ll have more players that can’t start. Understand a good squad is needed for all our fixtures and potential injuries. 

But with everyone fit our bench could still be: Ward, Fofana, Justin, Mendy, Praet, Perez, Iheanacho. 

And thats not even counting decent players who don’t make the match day squad such as: Fuchs, Morgan, Thomas, Amartey, choudhury, KDH, Gray, and Albrighton.

Strong. The only potential one would be a young striker, someone who would be happy to not play and could even loan out for a year but given everything going on in the world, more than happy with the squad we have now. 

Edited by Foxes96
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I love that 4 weeks ago nobody had heard of this guy, hardly any of us has seen him play, but we are all Jizzing and thinking he’s the best CB in the world now. It’s days like these that make Foxes Talk a special place 😂

Internet videos make middle aged men excited shocker

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Outside of.... 

“Good we need a centre back” and “bloody hell thats a lot of money for someone with his experience”. It’s hard to have much of an opinion on this one.

Never heard of him, never seen him play. Not even watched a YouTube video of him.

I know what you mean @Babylon

But, by pure chance a few weeks ago, I turned on one of those obscure Ligue 1 matches on BT Sport one evening and it was St Etienne playing. All I can say is he looked a real class act, big, strong, quick and picks a good forward pass. 

Couldn't believe he's only 19 to be honest 

Fingers crossed, but he could be great for us 🤞🤞

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

ALL OF THE LIGHTS (ALL OF THE LIGHTS)

TURN UP THE LIGHTS IN HERE WESLEY

EXTRA BRIGHT, I WANT CLAUDE TO SEE THIS

Can we just give Ric his own thread? 👏

43 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Big Wes

Little Wes

Filbert Fox 🦊

...okay Ashley can join Ric's thread too I guess 😜

30 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Surely we should now all go back to the OP and upgrade that lonely "Like" that is all CloudFox has received in over 200 pages

Hahaha thanks mate. I'm not in it for the likes. Just the fame of starting this beast 😏

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's all about the mental stats my man. 

Id hate to see the mental stats of some of our young stars and their see-through rucksacks! lol

i know it wasn’t your post but i’d actually disagree with his loyalty being 2... he’s been at his current club for 6 years..

• Haha 1

Really hard for me to be excited by this signing.

It’s great that we have another CB, as we desperately needed one, but this is such a high risk, albeit high reward, signing.

At his age, and with that price tag, people will expect this guy to become a £60m+ player in the future.

Opinions will be formed after about 5 games, as they always seem to be, but if he isn’t seen as a world beater in the making, his signing will be massively questioned straight away.

I hope he does turn out to be a wonderful signing, but i do fear that he will be hung, drawn and quartered even quicker than usual, should he make a slow start.

• Like 2