Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

9 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

What a window (on paper at least) - signings where we needed them not vanity projects (Musa and Slim spring to mind) players that strengthen our squad and will be in contention to start games

It’s not done yet. 😉

Wesley Fofana

What a wonderful phrase

Wesley Fofana

Love the way he plays [??]

He's our number 3

From ASSE [??]

Wesley Fofana

To the tune of Hakuna Matata. Lines 4/6 need revising and somewhat dependent on his squad number, but think this could work :D 

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Motty said:

this fish pun run has made  me Chip in, there must be Wrasse things we could post

I’m so happy I’m leaping like a salmon 

my wife isn’t impressed though the old trout face 

think she has a monk on now 

still she knows her plaice really 

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

1 hour ago, 4everfox said:

I find it kind of disturbing that you have to tell people it's a compliment when comparing a young player to the greatest captain in our clubs history. Big Wes deserves more respect!

Absolutely. But if you find that disturbing, don’t ever come out of an evening with me!!! 🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Literally 99.9999% of the people on here didn’t know he existed until about three weeks ago. Now they are creaming themselves over it.

It’s these singings that don’t usually work for us. I prefer to have a thread full of people crying about singing a reserve right footed left back, because you know they don’t have a clue and they’ll end up brilliant to make people look silly.

NDIDI 

SOYUNCU