Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

I tell you what, I'm glad I'm not the owner of the dog that killed that seal pup.

If I were to write a manual on how to look bad, there would be a section on how being responsible for the death of a beloved wildlife celebrity leads to one of the worst possible public shamings

5 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

That's Johnny Depp's cancellation completed then

He's having a bad week: https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/world-news/952339/man-breaks-into-johnny-depps-home-and-takes-a-shower

"A man has been arrested after he broke into Johnny Depp’s home and took a shower. Police were called to the actor’s house in the Hollywood Hills to arrest the man who had been spotted nearby in other people's gardens. They found he had also made himself a drink from Depp’s in-house bar and damaged a door in the house".

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

He's having a bad week: https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/world-news/952339/man-breaks-into-johnny-depps-home-and-takes-a-shower

"A man has been arrested after he broke into Johnny Depp’s home and took a shower. Police were called to the actor’s house in the Hollywood Hills to arrest the man who had been spotted nearby in other people's gardens. They found he had also made himself a drink from Depp’s in-house bar and damaged a door in the house".

In fairness, I'm in the middle of having my bathroom replaced. No excuse for the drink though

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I tell you what, I'm glad I'm not the owner of the dog that killed that seal pup.

If I were to write a manual on how to look bad, there would be a section on how being responsible for the death of a beloved wildlife celebrity leads to one of the worst possible public shamings

That stingray that killed Steve Irwin never recovered its reputation despite an extensive PR push from Max Clifford.

37 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

That stingray that killed Steve Irwin never recovered its reputation despite an extensive PR push from Max Clifford.

It's a tragedy, it was on the cusp of some great things.

A moment of madness and it's all thrown away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I'm going to be really disappointed if it turns out he didn't splash on a bit of Sauvage after his shower.

21 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I can't wait that long, my sex doll is in one of those bloody containers.

8 minutes ago, surrifox said:

If they need to remove cargo to lighten the ship and refloat her you could be looking at weeks and weeks given her location and the difficulties involved 

Maybe the sex dolls could be used to help re-float the ship.

• Haha 3