Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Raised a similar issue with Tyrone Mings on the prem thread. Great cause to be vocal about, but potentially puts himself, the team and staff all at risk. Not to mention Gray has a kid as well. 

Worthy cause or not, at this time of extreme vulnerability it’s clearly irresponsible on his part - especially when you see the photos of all those masses of protesters clearly not applying the social distance rules. A family member works for the NHS near London and she was shocked and appalled by the footage. ALL lives matter, and that protest has potentially put many in danger, not least those in the BAME ‘community’ who are apparently more at risk than others.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Worthy cause or not, at this time of extreme vulnerability it’s clearly irresponsible on his part - especially when you see the photos of all those masses of protesters clearly not applying the social distance rules. A family member works for the NHS near London and she was shocked and appalled by the footage. ALL lives matter, and that protest has potentially put many in danger, not least those in the BAME ‘community’ who are apparently more at risk than others.

Yes the protesting isn't responsible in the current environment, which you'll find basically everyone has echoed. Where it is naive to ignore social distancing rules, and whilst I dislike the physical protest, the cause is extremely worthy.  

Your "all lives matter" comment underlines your lack of understanding of this topic and this isn't the thread to get into that discussion. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Yes the protesting isn't responsible in the current environment, which you'll find basically everyone has echoed. Where it is naive to ignore social distancing rules, and whilst I dislike the physical protest, the cause is extremely worthy.  

Your "all lives matter" comment underlines your lack of understanding of this topic and this isn't the thread to get into that discussion. 

No need to be patronising - a ‘holier than thou’ approach is unhelpful in any debate and invariably leads to acrimony and division. I stand resolutely for equality and equal opportunity for ALL. But yes, agreed, this isn’t the place for such discussion.

Roll on 12.30 on Saturday the 20th....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

I do worry how we'll cope. Vardy probably won't be able to do a game every few days, which leaves us with Nacho up top. Whilst I have faith in him, he doesn't fill me with the confidence Vardy does. 

We can cope. The worry is if one gets injured and misses several games.

2 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

tv ratings for sure.

Modern IPTV would just have them all on at once and you pick your match, with VOD there afterwards.

Sky/BT/BBC will want to spread games out on schedule.

These are all on at the same time assuming they're correct from the BBC / Sky / BT

Wed June 24: Man Utd vs Sheff Utd - 6pm, Sky Sports, Sky Pick

Wed June 24: Newcastle vs Aston Villa - 6pm, BT Sport

Wed June 24: Norwich vs Everton - 6pm, BBC

Wed June 24: Wolves Bournemouth - 6pm, BT Sport

Thu June 25: Southampton vs Arsenal - 6pm, Sky Sports

Thu June 25: Burnley vs Watford - 6pm, Sky Sports, Sky Pick

Wed July 1: Everton vs Leicester - 6pm, Sky Sports

Wed July 1: Bournemouth vs Newcastle - 6pm, Sky Sports, Sky Pick

Wed July 1: Arsenal vs Norwich - 6pm, BT Sport

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Raised a similar issue with Tyrone Mings on the prem thread. Great cause to be vocal about, but potentially puts himself, the team and staff all at risk. Not to mention Gray has a kid as well. 

Funny really as both clubs involved will be meeting each other sooner than you think :whistle:

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I do worry how we'll cope. Vardy probably won't be able to do a game every few days, which leaves us with Nacho up top. Whilst I have faith in him, he doesn't fill me with the confidence Vardy does. 

I think this enforced break was very welcome from a fitness point of view for Ndidi and Vardy

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Is this the same Vardy that’s in the best condition he’s ever been in? 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Friendly 

1 at King Power 

1 at Villa Park 

Mixed squads - already played them in the league and within 30 miles so makes sense (my bad this is referring to how PL has asked clubs not to  travel too far for games - must be more than 30). McGinn is coming back at one of them 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

1 at King Power 

1 at Villa Park 

Mixed squads - already played them in the league and within 30 miles so makes sense. McGinn is coming back at one of them 

Hope we put 4 past them again. Already done that three times this season... twice in the league and once in that FIFA tournament by Madders 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I think this enforced break was very welcome from a fitness point of view for Ndidi and Vardy

No doubt it will be, but i worry if Vardy will be able to play every 3 days for the full 90

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Is this the same Vardy that’s in the best condition he’s ever been in? 

Nah you're right, i just wonder if he'll be able to play every few days consistently 

1 hour ago, whitlock said:

There was a game today at the KP according to the groundsmen on Twitter.

Anyone have any ideas of teams and score?

The newts lost 1-0.

Set up a very strong defence but in the end, caved in and lost the battle.

On 05/06/2020 at 14:28, UniFox21 said:

Good grief, Gray has a kid? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, whitlock said:

There was a game today at the KP according to the groundsmen on Twitter.

Anyone have any ideas of teams and score?

Training game 

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

1 at King Power 

1 at Villa Park 

Mixed squads - already played them in the league and within 30 miles so makes sense (my bad this is referring to how PL has asked clubs not to  travel too far for games - must be more than 30). McGinn is coming back at one of them 

It’s next week my bad