Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

Just came across this comment on a BBC Football article from today:

Paul Rains: I have developed a new website lcfcfamily.co.uk to allow fellow Leicester City members to watch games together for free. I'll be using Zoom and members can book free tickets for three events on match day - there's the pre-match pint, followed by the game itself and then the post-match meltdown! I'll be playing some well know LCFC chants throughout the game, I'll open the online chat for match banter and post in-game polls to get views on controversial decisions. Trialling with 25-30 fans first but hope to scale up.

• Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 05:04, KingsX said:

Another take on the five subs rule.  Obviously the biggest clubs will benefit the most.  But whether or not our squad has “game-changers” … it does have goals and assists in it.

Check out this Athletic graphic showing goal contributions from “further down the bench”.  Our firepower is decent compared to much of the chasing pack.

BenchContribs.thumb.JPG.17cb62e7b9721cd6b612cb493d19e1ba.JPG

(these numbers are for players 15th and below in minutes -- for us Albrighton, Iheanacho and Gray)

I’ve no idea how Wolves would use five subs.  Nuno would probably croak if he had to.

I imagine the majority of those are all Iheanacho haha

All PL Clubs will be able to sell a package to ST holders to watch all home games 

Sky rolling news

Seems like this is for the Scottish PL

Edited by davieG
Updated

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

All PL Clubs will be able to sell a package to ST holders to watch all home games 

Sky rolling news

That’s for the Scottish prem next season isn’t it? 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

That’s for the Scottish prem next season isn’t it? 

Oops I don’t know. Adverts at the moment.

Just now, davieG said:

Oops I don’t know. Adverts at the moment.

It’s not very clear but the breaking news is all about the Scottish league re-starting in August. 

Although, I do expect this to be the case next season for the Prem too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

It’s not very clear but the breaking news is all about the Scottish league re-starting in August. 

Although, I do expect this to be the case next season for the Prem too. 

Why would you want to as ST holder buy a pass to watch the home games when you’ve already paid  to go to the games

Singular positive case from the recent round of testing, coming from spurs. 

Great news that after the first few sessions of contact we only have a singular increase. Hopefully we see 0 cases come the next round

Edited by UniFox21

Next season we’ll be able to pay to watch matches I think. Certainly ST holders will.

Of the 90 odd games left this season 47 odd were going to be televised and the remaining 45 or so are split as far as I am aware - they are all going to be free to air just on different channels either sky BT or Amazon or BBC 

Sorry I can’t recall the exact numbers! I seem to remember SKY have 25 and BBC and Amazon have four each and the rest I presume are on BT

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Next season we’ll be able to pay to watch matches I think. Certainly ST holders will.

Of the 90 odd games left this season 47 odd were going to be televised and the remaining 45 or so are split as far as I am aware - they are all going to be free to air just on different channels either sky BT or Amazon or BBC 

Sorry I can’t recall the exact numbers! I seem to remember SKY have 25 and BBC and Amazon have four each and the rest I presume are on BT

Sky Sports will show 64 games: that's the 39 they would already have had and an additional 25. (25 free to view)

BT Sport will show 20 matches, picking up a further 12 games. (No word if the extra matches will be free)

Amazon Prime has four matches. (free)

The BBC also has four matches. (free)

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Okay if that's a Spurs player, surely they have to isolate collectively now for 14 days? Physical training has occurred between the squad. 

I would assume they could test the players that came in contact and determine if they are safe to resume training. Otherwise, there would be no way the Premier League will continue as scheduled. A player would test positive after a match day, and then two teams would have to self isolate for 2 weeks. 

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Why would you want to as ST holder buy a pass to watch the home games when you’ve already paid  to go to the games

Because you’re not going to be able to go to games? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

Because you’re not going to be able to go to games? 

I assumed it was for next season haven't the Scots suspended their current season or are you assuming next season whenever it starts is definitely behind closed doors as I've not heard any mention of next season.

59 minutes ago, davieG said:

I assumed it was for next season haven't the Scots suspended their current season or are you assuming next season whenever it starts is definitely behind closed doors as I've not heard any mention of next season.

It was announced today they start behind closed doors in August. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

I would assume they could test the players that came in contact and determine if they are safe to resume training. Otherwise, there would be no way the Premier League will continue as scheduled. A player would test positive after a match day, and then two teams would have to self isolate for 2 weeks. 

Yes - as far as I know the person who tested positive isolates for 7 days 

I assume there is a good medical reason for it being 7 although I wound have expected at least 10. 

the twice weekly testing is supposed to pick up anyone who may have picked it up from them .... even with contact training, they should not be spending 15 mins within 2 mts so picking up the virus from them should be low risk