Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Chilwell is shit despite being England's first choice left back, we love Wilf Ndidi as we were losing without him and we arent sure if we actually want to beat Watford as Nige needs 3 points.

You are now up to date.

Ah yes, thanks, I remember now.

• Like 2

The Premier League season is set to restart on 17 June with Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Manchester City v Arsenal, the BBC has learned.

The matches are the two games in hand.

A full fixture list would then be played on the weekend of 19-21 June.

Clubs are still discussing the idea at a meeting on Thursday, but it is understood all have agreed in principle at this stage.

There are 92 fixtures still to play.

24 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Excellent. Can stop trying to like German football now 

lol think I got 30 minutes into 1 match before I realised I either didn't like German football or possibly didn't even like football full-stop but just enjoyed crowd noises

I am terrified of going off football, should crowds not be able to return for another year or whatever. Hope there's a red-button option for piped in cheering or such, or at very least the commentators going absolutely mental for throw-ins and standard tackles let alone goals

• Like 3

Desperately looking for where these games are going to be shown. 

Forgive my ignorance - but are are the remaining games going to be shown on the beeb or Sky? Are we (as season ticket holders) going to be able to watch?

As I say, forgive my ignorance.........

Edited by Suffolk exile