Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

30 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I don’t know how fit he is, but if James isn’t 100% and Hamza is, Hamza plays. Either that or we change the system. 

I’m surprised Matty James hasn’t been given another 3 yr contract? He’s been an ever present in our first team and worth every penny of his 30 odd k per week 

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I’m surprised Matty James hasn’t been given another 3 yr contract? He’s been an ever present in our first team and worth every penny of his 30 odd k per week 

Just waiting for the social distancing rules to be relaxed and Jon Rudkin can get close enough with a contract. 

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

It's alright lollol these things happen, maybe I should start calling Justin by his first name

You mean his last name. Justin is his last name. 

Edited by brucey

13 hours ago, Col city fan said:

He will. He will.   Just need to clear out some more promising youngsters first.

I've just put the England v Sweden EuroRewind (On bbc2) on and its already got me excited for the return. Football with fans seems a lifetime ago already.

On a side note - can't believe how poor the England team that night was lol

Edited by RowlattsFox

6 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I've just put the England v Sweden EuroRewind (On bbc2) on and its already got me excited for the return. Football with fans seems a lifetime ago already.

On a side note - can't believe how poor the England team that night was lol

I was at that match, great times.