Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

Might be in my head but the training game teams probably show what Brendan's first 11 is currently. 

KS

jj Evans, soy, chill

ndidi

maddison ,  Yt/ Dp 

Albrighton Vardy barnes

You can see that Brendan wants the partnerships working together. 

So the only position he wasn't sure on would be Dp/ YT 

If Perez is fit perhaps he'd be preferred to Albrighton. But probably not after the villa game. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Might be in my head but the training game teams probably show what Brendan's first 11 is currently. 

KS

jj Evans, soy, chill

ndidi

maddison ,  Yt/ Dp 

Albrighton Vardy barnes

If Perez is fit perhaps he'd be preferred to Albrighton. But probably not after the villa game. 

The teams used were 

Schmeichel

Choudhury Evans Soyuncu Fuchs

James Maddison Ndidi

Albrighton Vardy Barnes

Ward

Justin Morgan Bennett Chilwell

Tielemans Praet Mendy

Gray Iheanacho Kapustka

i think. Couldn’t quite remember so may be one or two wrong. 

21 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

BBC now showing dates for all remaining fixtures, not sure if this is subject to change for tv. 

D318E6A4-4657-4A8A-BD23-9F65BA14B610.png

That’s just standard dates and times (Sat/wed /sat/wed ) and doesn’t take into account the games being moved for live transmission. (So they could be fri/sat/sun and tues/wed/thurs )

23 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

BBC now showing dates for all remaining fixtures, not sure if this is subject to change for tv. 

D318E6A4-4657-4A8A-BD23-9F65BA14B610.png

I suspect the TV companies will be waiting to see the results of the 1st lot of games before deciding which games to show so they're almost bound to change.

On 05/06/2020 at 18:21, davieG said:

These are all on at the same time assuming they're correct from the BBC / Sky / BT

Wed June 24: Man Utd vs Sheff Utd - 6pm, Sky Sports, Sky Pick

Wed June 24: Newcastle vs Aston Villa - 6pm, BT Sport

Wed June 24: Norwich vs Everton - 6pm, BBC

Wed June 24: Wolves Bournemouth - 6pm, BT Sport

Thu June 25: Southampton vs Arsenal - 6pm, Sky Sports

Thu June 25: Burnley vs Watford - 6pm, Sky Sports, Sky Pick

Wed July 1: Everton vs Leicester - 6pm, Sky Sports

Wed July 1: Bournemouth vs Newcastle - 6pm, Sky Sports, Sky Pick

Wed July 1: Arsenal vs Norwich - 6pm, BT Sport

I wonder why? check the day :)

They not going to put these games on at 2pm on a working day :)  There will be some games that cannot avoid games on at the same time, as there is a too small of a time slot to fit them in.

27 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I wonder why? check the day :)

They not going to put these games on at 2pm on a working day :)  There will be some games that cannot avoid games on at the same time, as there is a too small of a time slot to fit them in.

2pm ?????

Not happy ☹️ have had a hospital appointment come for Sat 20th at 12.10. Means I’m going to be stuck in the Royal waiting for a scan instead of sitting at home in front of the tv to watch the game. 

☹️☹️☹️

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

KS

jj Evans, soy, chill

ndidi

maddison ,  Yt/ Dp 

Albrighton Vardy barnes

So the same first team as before COVID. Is that really a surprise?

The only reason i can fathom for Perez not to be involved is that he must have picked up a knock in training or something. Ricardo and Amartey we know are on the long term injury list but haven't heard anything regarding Perez.

9 hours ago, urban fox said:

The only reason i can fathom for Perez not to be involved is that he must have picked up a knock in training or something. Ricardo and Amartey we know are on the long term injury list but haven't heard anything regarding Perez.

The FPL site lists Perez as having a muscle injury and 75% chance of playing 🤔

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 02:20, Lambert09 said:

KS

jj Evans, soy, chill

ndidi

maddison ,  Yt/ Dp 

Albrighton Vardy barnes

Would not mind partnering up Albrighton with James, could be helpful to get used to the pace of the PL with a winger as diligent as Albrighton. 

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would not mind partnering up Albrighton with James, could be helpful to get used to the pace of the PL with a winger as diligent as Albrighton. 

James is well out of his depth, i really hope we don’t have to rely on him, 

35 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Tbf we don't know if he's out of his depth yet. Wasn't promising that he got schooled in the cup but he's had some decent cameos here and there.

Mmm i think we have moved on from james tbf, championship level at best, hope i’m proved wrong though

2 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Oh jesus christ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, sorry nicolo terrible observation from me🤨

lol 

matty James is worth discussing though. If Mendy doesn’t sign an extension, with the amount of games crammed in, we are likely to see him in a city shirt again this season. 

If one of DP/YT/JM gets injured or suspended, he would be the next in line for the spot. 

Hamza isn’t technical enough to play in front of ndidi. (Personally I don’t think mendy is either) 

Edited by Lambert09

20 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

lol 

matty James is worth discussing though. If Mendy doesn’t sign an extension, with the amount of games crammed in, we are likely to see him in a city shirt again this season. 

If one of DP/YT/JM gets injured or suspended, he would be the next in line for the spot. 

Hamza isn’t technical enough to play in front of ndidi. (Personally I don’t think mendy is either) 

I think there both better then james buddy,

22 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

lol 

I don’t know how fit he is, but if James isn’t 100% and Hamza is, Hamza plays. Either that or we change the system.