Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

Not looking too much into this at all but that's not doing much to change my mind that these last few games are going to be so unpredictable especially with the congested timeframe. 

As long as we make the CL then cool, but even then it's not like we can go to the games anyway so they're just more behind closed doors games. Pretty disenfranchised with it all to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

The stronger side went to Villa Park. The starting back 4, Mendy, YT & Madders. Think the only starters that played at KP were Wilf, Barnes & Vards. 

Mendy getting a look in then? If I was him I wouldn’t play unless get a contract could end up injured and screwed and not paid for a year if no one signs him!

Edited by les-tah

12 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Mendy getting a look in then? If I was him I wouldn’t play unless get a contract could end up injured and screwed and not paid for a year if no one signs him!

Wouldn’t read much into it mate as Vardy Wilf & Barnes played at the KP. 

Im lead to believe we won at their place 

35 minutes ago, Bert said:

The stronger side went to Villa Park. The starting back 4, Mendy, YT & Madders. Think the only starters that played at KP were Wilf, Barnes & Vards. 

Appreciate the info Bert.

Did Gyamfi, Thomas or Hirst get any gametime? 

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

Looks like Hamza at RB again, not sure who else

Yep Hamza played right back, Morgan and Fuchs centre halves. Central midfield 3 of Praet, Wilf & James. Kaputska & Barnes wide. Vardy up front. 

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Both came here 8 years ago, were absolutely brilliant together and got us out of the Championship. They’ve both been on wildly different journeys since but it’s still great to see them on the pitch together again.

Drinky hit higher highs and is now at a lower low.

I still think James has always been the better player, though. So unlucky with the injuries he's had.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Drinky hit higher highs and is now at a lower low.

I still think James has always been the better player, though. So unlucky with the injuries he's had.

I’m sure there’s slight bias in there because they’re very good pals but recently Drinkwater was asked for the names of the best he played with at lcfc and James was one of them. Danny also stated the obvious + said he’d been very unlucky with injuries. 

5 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

This photo made me ever-so slightly sad. What a great midfield duo they were for us. 

EED0D9DE-FD47-48D1-B33E-565B0606E072.png

I won't forget that 2-2 with Watford in the Championship in a hurry. Drinkwater's screamer is obviously remembered, but they were both quality on a day we were unlucky to go 2 down, and James scored a cracking volley to make it 2-1. 

Am I right that it was the last goal he scored for the club? If so and he does get a look-in in this weird Corona-dealt run-in, would be awesome to see him get back on the scoresheet... after 7 years! 😳

On 10/06/2020 at 21:50, les-tah said:

He is currently under contract though, until that ends he can’t refuse to play can he. I understand what you’re saying but that’s not how it works. 

If that did happen the club would do right by him no doubt and he’ll know that.