Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Vardy’s hundredth Premier League goal is nailed on for tomorrow, in front of the man who gave him his break, who gave him the confidence and help him to be the legend he is today.

If you’re a betting person lump the mortgage on Vardy anytime goal scorer.

Do you advise the government?

17 minutes ago, majaco said:

Do you advise the government?

I do, both Borris and ScoMo will be putting the whole wealth of their nations on the line today.

When Vardy bags, we’re out of the shit and everyone will be getting a Bonus at tax time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I do, both Borris and ScoMo will be putting the whole wealth of their nations on the line today.

When Vardy bags, we’re out of the shit and everyone will be getting a Bonus at tax time.

Are you Dominic Cummings socially distancing in Australia?

• Haha 1

as with opening fixtures, this is totally unpredictable 

we can’t know how fit we are and neither can they

i expect a tight game and both managers would probably take a point with no injuries.  last three games there have been 2-1 losses and another 2-1 wouldn’t surprise me ......

Just now, st albans fox said:

as with opening fixtures, this is totally unpredictable 

we can’t know how fit we are and neither can they

i expect a tight game and both managers would probably take a point with no injuries.  last three games there have been 2-1 losses and another 2-1 wouldn’t surprise me ......

Got our tactics horribly wrong last season in Rodgers first game in charge. I think Barnes could cause them a lot of bother if they play Sarr and leave their full back exposed, sadly they also means Sarr will cause a lot of problems with Champagne Chilwell

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Got our tactics horribly wrong last season in Rodgers first game in charge. I think Barnes could cause them a lot of bother if they play Sarr and leave their full back exposed, sadly they also means Sarr will cause a lot of problems with Champagne Chilwell

Wonder if brendan will play albrighton in front of JJ, given its his first PL start away from home at right back and we may well be left side heavy re covering across to help Ben with sarr ....

• Like 1

I don't know why but I'm getting the feeling that Brendan is going to do something bonkers in terms of formation and it's going to cost us.

Has the global voice of is Leicester fans leaked the team? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I want to put another nail in Pearson's coffin

I don’t ...   love the guy ...   hope he does well ....     

After today of course !! ...   hope we stuff em good and proper !! ....:)

Massive game.

A win here and we're within 3 games of CL football and sitting pretty. The other teams only getting a point means they'll lose hope of catching us  and we'll relax further, kick on and seal things with plenty of matches to spare.

A loss and the jitters could set in. I think the empty ground will help us to win easily, we have the skill and speed to win this by 3 or more.

Leicester 3 Watford 0

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

I can't see us winning this one I have a horrible feeling Nige will know how to set up against us. 

Don't you think that BR is good enough to set up against Watford for a win?

I think that skill will trump everything and our midfield will setup Vardy for a party.