Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

Vardy’s hundredth Premier League goal is nailed on for tomorrow, in front of the man who gave him his break, who gave him the confidence and help him to be the legend he is today.

If you’re a betting person lump the mortgage on Vardy anytime goal scorer.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Vardy’s hundredth Premier League goal is nailed on for tomorrow, in front of the man who gave him his break, who gave him the confidence and help him to be the legend he is today.

If you’re a betting person lump the mortgage on Vardy anytime goal scorer.

Do you offer a free bet for the same value if it doesn’t come in

19 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm telling you now, fcuk Nigel Pearson tomorrow. I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about how much we still love him, we have a soft underbelly running through this team and we could well do without the mindset being a chance to catch up with an old colleague. Thankfully our fans can't be in the ground to blow kisses at him and sing songs, I hope we batter him and his team tomorrow. We need to be more ruthless and tomorrow is a fine opportunity to do so. I want him seething with what we've done to his team, hope the ref tucks them up as well.

I'd say we know how to be ruthless. We certainly love running the score up when we play chumps.

14 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Rodgers got it wrong again!!!!

Always goes for safety in big games, I could not recognize the players on the pitch in those games.

No he doesn't lol. Starting Tielemans and Maddison together against Man City is the opposite of safety. It's as safe as a goat walking through an enclosure of hyenas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Only thing I worry about is if we lose Vardy. I don’t trust Kalechi to deliver what we need. Top four will be tough to achieve I feel, unless we can somehow replicate our form before our dip.

We've won two out of three games he's missed, shouldn't be the end of the world. Losing Ndidi would hurt more.

9 hours ago, jamfox said:

After 102 days with out football,  sitting at the bottom of the league how depressed would you be watching that?

Out played and bullied like men against boys. 

feel sorry for Norwich fans, did not think they not that bad 

Their problem is their useless medical team. All two games this season they've had a fully fit squad they've been really good.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Do you offer a free bet for the same value if it doesn’t come in

Sorry no, but it’s as safe as houses that one.

*Gamble responsibility 

*Aus Fox does not take any liability for failed bets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This Is now a very big game win and we are 10 points clear of Utd in 5th with 8 games left.10 points plus big goal difference.

Utd Spurs and Arsenal have all looked pretty average in their games.Attack and bag a couple early please 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

No he doesn't lol. Starting Tielemans and Maddison together against Man City is the opposite of safety. It's as safe as a goat walking through an enclosure of hyenas.

The Man City game we had no other fit midfielders?

Just gone back into my Bet365 for the first time since "it" happened.. only got $60 left in there... but... $380 coming if we win the FA Cup and $80 coming for a top 4 finish :)

So... i must now follow @Aus Fox information and put it ALL on Vardy to score :)

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Just gone back into my Bet365 for the first time since "it" happened.. only got $60 left in there... but... $380 coming if we win the FA Cup and $80 coming for a top 4 finish :)

So... i must now follow @Aus Fox information and put it ALL on Vardy to score :)

Easiest money you’ll make all year @ozleicester, what odds did you get?

My only concern is our tendency to dither in front of goal at times, particularly during that suspect run. Personally I feel we are at our best when we have momentum behind us. I’m just worried that without the “match day” experience the lads won’t have that extra 10% that makes the difference.