Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

21 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Of course it ****ing matters!! Never been so ashamed of a set of players when I got home seething from that night to see Maddison and Chilwell kissing that greasy c*nts arse!!

lollol Pathetic.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Depends if you honestly think that makes any sort of difference really.

Villa players were greeting our players as well and yet they won that game.

Just as we were greeting their players twice in the league as we scored 8 goals against them.

...Rodgers got it wrong again!!!!

Always goes for safety in big games, I could not recognize the players on the pitch in those games.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

So?

They can do what they like off the pitch. Fact is that on the pitch they've been utterly ruthless all season.

All season? There have been many games that you could tell early on we'd be up against it, usually against physical teams. I think we are missing a couple of more aggressive players but hopefully its just inexperience and they'll get stronger.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

All season? There have been many games that you could tell early on we'd be up against it, usually against physical teams. I think we are missing a couple of more aggressive players but hopefully its just inexperience and they'll get stronger.

You're always going to get inconsistencies with a young side, I don't doubt that.

Just as I don't doubt that this team has a hell of a lot of guts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

Of course it ****ing matters!! Never been so ashamed of a set of players when I got home seething from that night to see Maddison and Chilwell kissing that greasy c*nts arse!!

Yeah let’s get Walshy back. We’ll be a yo-yo premier league/championship side but at least we’ll have PASSHHUUNNNNN! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SmuelMartin said:

Been told we’re still waiting on fitness tests for tomorrow to confirm full 11 but that Praet and Youri are both set to start. Unsure if that means no Ndidi or Maddison wide and no Perez/Albrighton. 

SmuelMartin = SeanFromEnderby CONFIRMED.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I have a feeling they’re just young lads being young lads. We do need to be more ruthless in certain games and I’m not a fan of social media but I’m old. When one takes a step back we’re third and the only teams ahead of us are two of the best the league has ever seen and we’re having probably our 2nd or 3rd most successful domestic season in our history. Hopefully they with experience the players will get more ruthless on certain situations. 

Edited by RumbleFox

1 hour ago, SmuelMartin said:

Been told we’re still waiting on fitness tests for tomorrow to confirm full 11 but that Praet and Youri are both set to start. Unsure if that means no Ndidi or Maddison wide and no Perez/Albrighton. 

Who told you this?

Yet another ITK?

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Only thing I worry about is if we lose Vardy. I don’t trust Kalechi to deliver what we need. Top four will be tough to achieve I feel, unless we can somehow replicate our form before our dip.

I'm not confident, but realistically we don't even need to be that ruthless do we? I'd have thought five wins sees us get top 4 but we could easily win four and still nab it - there's wiggle room unless United and Chelsea win every time they turn out. 

United at our gaff could be huge and we've previous for flapping at important games.

Guest ttfn

Since Vardy’s 8 game scoring streak came to an end at the start of December, Iheanacho’s scored more goals than him.

Easy to forget that Vardy had been a) injured and b) struggling for form before getting those 2 goals against Villa. Iheanacho was one of the few players stepping up in his absence.

Hopefully Vardy comes back fit and firing but Iheanacho has shown more than enough to show he can be relied upon

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Since Vardy’s 8 game scoring streak came to an end at the start of December, Iheanacho’s scored more goals than him.

Easy to forget that Vardy had been a) injured and b) struggling for form before getting those 2 goals against Villa. Iheanacho was one of the few players stepping up in his absence.

Hopefully Vardy comes back fit and firing but Iheanacho has shown more than enough to show he can be relied upon

Its Ndidi we can't do without, we could probably just about make do if Vardy misses a few but not the main man.

• Like 1

After 102 days with out football,  sitting at the bottom of the league how depressed would you be watching that?

Out played and bullied like men against boys. 

feel sorry for Norwich fans, did not think they not that bad 

Edited by jamfox

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm telling you now, fcuk Nigel Pearson tomorrow. I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about how much we still love him, we have a soft underbelly running through this team and we could well do without the mindset being a chance to catch up with an old colleague. Thankfully our fans can't be in the ground to blow kisses at him and sing songs, I hope we batter him and his team tomorrow. We need to be more ruthless and tomorrow is a fine opportunity to do so. I want him seething with what we've done to his team, hope the ref tucks them up as well.

Let's put Pat Murphy in our dugout, that'll get him rattled.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

We better win or else

Gonna be a real battle tomorrow - no score line either way would surprise me frankly. I just hope we start hard out the gate and get 3 points. If we don’t it’s gonna be edgy times

42 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Gonna be a real battle tomorrow - no score line either way would surprise me frankly. I just hope we start hard out the gate and get 3 points. If we don’t it’s gonna be edgy times

We need to win full stop. No penji penji