Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

Really looking forwards to this Game first weekend for absolutely ages been busy as hell at work last few months so it’ll be nice to settle down with a beer or 4 watching the foxes take all 3 points so going for a Leicester 3-0  !!

FOXES ARE BACK

COME ON YOU LEICESTER 

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Fuchs was actually superb against him in the home fixture 

Yes he was that night but Sarr is a different prospect now that Nigel has reminded him what he’s good at and the rest of the Watford side are utilising him to his best effect ....

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We have just got this sent from

the club.

An e-Mail saying you can use this to upload a free BT card for the game on Saturday.

https://matchpass.bt.com/?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bt_sport_match_passes&utm_content=2020-06-18

Are you getting the same ?

Haven't as of yet. Honestly forgot you were a Watford fan for a few moments and was double checking my inbox to see where the hell mine was lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Haven't as of yet. Honestly forgot you were a Watford fan for a few moments and was double checking my inbox to see where the hell mine was lol

Ha sorry.

I should have just copy and pasted e-mail really without the personal stuff !

Bascically gives you a code to watch the game on the BT app.

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Praet likely to miss the game then

Praet and Perez most likely out ...  two that had a very good chance of starting in this game ...   not the best start after the lockdown lay off imo ..

22 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Ha sorry.

I should have just copy and pasted e-mail really without the personal stuff !

Bascically gives you a code to watch the game on the BT app.

First one to register gets your code then? 😂

Just out of interest (in case we get one of course 😉😂) do you know what time we can register your, I mean our codes? 

43 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Praet and Perez most likely out ...  two that had a very good chance of starting in this game ...   not the best start after the lockdown lay off imo ..

Perez is actually alright for the match

With 9 subs and a couple of injuries likely, will we see James/Amartey on the bench, or one of the younger full backs? Also, looking at the 25 man squad, Injuries to attacking players will be especially unwelcome. Rely on Gray and Albrighton for goals...? Not a warming thought!

9 minutes ago, sdb said:

With 9 subs and a couple of injuries likely, will we see James/Amartey on the bench, or one of the younger full backs? Also, looking at the 25 man squad, Injuries to attacking players will be especially unwelcome. Rely on Gray and Albrighton for goals...? Not a warming thought!

Yeah we really have very few options out wide and up front for goals. George Hirst may well get a couple of sub appearances but if Perez and Barnes are unavailable there's no immediate answer in the academy to call upon and Gray and Albrighton are what they are!

• Sad 1