Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

I've watched all the shite games so far, this is obviously the only one I care about and I start work at 12 ffs. Still, at least I'll be able to watch Bournemouth Crystal Palace when I get home.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Don't you think that BR is good enough to set up against Watford for a win?

I think that skill will trump everything and our midfield will setup Vardy for a party.

I hope we go out with the drive and mindset to destroy. I sometimes feel we have a great team spirit but are a little too happy and relaxed...

Id like to see some serious faces make a real point and rip a side or two apart in these next 9 games!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

I hope we go out with the drive and mindset to destroy. I sometimes feel we have a great team spirit but are a little too happy and relaxed...

After that 9 nil thrashing I think Brendan has got their heads right ...   never seen that before in a Leicester team ....    grrrrr ...  kill !!!!

Hard to know what way this one will go. Might be rusty ourselves but Watford could be put out by the gap especially after such a great win v Liverpool.

It's not been a happy hunting ground for us bar one exception. Bit of an awkward one with Nigel involved. A loss would cushion the blow if it meant him and Watford one step close to safety but business is business as he well knows.

More pressure on them than us. Good to be back.

:scarf:

Because both teams are so fired up and both managers are great motivators I see this being a close game ...  on paper we should win but they might try and bully us like Villa did ...  

4 nil Leicester ...   :)

Can’t see us battering Watford to be honest. Under Nige in the Prem we never really received a battering. We’d play well and drop points too often, something Watford have done on a few occasions. When Nige does get it right though, it can be spectacular (against Liverpool as an example).

lets hope he gets it wrong today.

2-1 Leicester.

43 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wonder if brendan will play albrighton in front of JJ, given its his first PL start away from home at right back and we may well be left side heavy re covering across to help Ben with sarr ....

I think so

BR's 200th match - second ever NI manager to do that (guess the first).

Vardy to score his 20th goal of the season (and 21st and 22nd) to lengthen his lead at the top of the goalscorer's table

Vardy to score his 100th prem league goal (and 101st and 102nd).

Harvey Barnes to assist 2 goals and move into 3rd in the league.

Clean sheet for Kasper to go top of the league.

Just now, FIF said:

BR's 200th match - second ever NI manager to do that (guess the first).

Vardy to score his 20th goal of the season (and 21st and 22nd) to lengthen his lead at the top of the goalscorer's table

Vardy to score his 100th prem league goal (and 101st and 102nd).

Harvey Barnes to assist 2 goals and move into 3rd in the league.

Clean sheet for Kasper to go top of the league.

Add Vardy 300th Leicester appearance

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

For people wanting streams and have forgot the place since its been THAT LONG, i am told *link removed* is the place to be. (Check 15mins before KO though)

Unpopular opinion but I feel really uncomfortable with illegal streams when a match is legally and easily available through a broadcaster. It is pretty much theft in my opinion and what's worse is you are indirectly stealing revenue from the football club you support.