Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

53 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Can you imagine if we bottled this one with 12 players in the lineup. Rodgers would have some serious explaining to do.

I was being ironic/sarcastic and I tried to hide as such in my formation. Well spotted.

Despite Burnley doing us a big favour tonight we'll need 12 on the pitch tomorrow to get 3 points.

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Bennett and Wes will be seen dangling from the rafters, if that’s the case

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’ve never seen anything to think he has the positional sense - my gut is that he will drop too deep and play opposition onside 

Played there before and I think he does every now and then for Nigeria.

Honestly though I can see us with a back 4 tomorrow Bennett and Evans. Experienced heads to deal with McBurnie and who ever partners him.

Just seen we're not on main event tomorrow, it's the only channel I can get on BT.

Is paying for NowTV my only option? I've not really paid much attention to alternatives because I've been able to watch every game so far. I take it because the season tickets were refunded there's nothing provided by the club?

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just seen we're not on main event tomorrow, it's the only channel I can get on BT.

Is paying for NowTV my only option? I've not really paid much attention to alternatives because I've been able to watch every game so far. I take it because the season tickets were refunded there's nothing provided by the club?

We're on Pick. Channel 11 on Freeview

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's on Freeview channel 11 (Pick). 

34 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

We're on Pick. Channel 11 on Freeview

33 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's on Freeview channel 11 (Pick). 

Ah cool thanks. Is there a HD version of that or is that wishful thinking?

If the results today aren't enough to motivate the team, albeit depleted, then I don't know what is given our situation. A win secures 5th at worst. Literally simple as that. 

A weaker squad through default, but it's a winnable game. It's not like it's Man City or Liverpool away without our usual back 3. 

This is doable!