Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

So what's with the jellyfish? Do the media team at LCFC also think we have no backbone?:ph34r:

Screenshot_20200716-074400.jpg

Oh dear god it’s match day, I was blissfully unaware until I saw this on Twitter. 

A terrible reminder it was “game day”. That first feeling of dread and disappointment kicked in. 

Edited by Master Fox
  • Like 2

I think we all just need these games over with now. 

It's been torture since the Bournemouth game and I just want to click my fingers and see the final standings. 

I've seen nothing in this side all season to suggest there's a win in a pressured game and we're missing key players. 

Rodgers really is only likable when we're cruising ain't he? 

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 1

Technically we can still lose tonight and it's still in our hands.  We need to win today or Sunday.  Winning both won't actually help us all that much unless Utd drop points in both their next two games. 

There's every chance that win lose or draw tonight, it will still come down to a Champions League playoff against Utd on the final day.

Personally, I would rather go into the final game needing to win rather than having the option to play for a draw.

23 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

This is it. We need a big reaction...this game is like a cup final for us now.... oh, and to get players round the back .

I know zip about betting but how the hell are we favourites to win this game? Ok, home advantage but what else?

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

So what's with the jellyfish? Do the media team at LCFC also think we have no backbone?:ph34r:

Screenshot_20200716-074400.jpg

If we lose tonight at least I'll be safe in the knowledge gangster grandad will be happy.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I think we all just need these games over with now. 

It's been torture since the Bournemouth game and I just want to click my fingers and see the final standings. 

I've seen nothing in this side all season to suggest there's a win in a pressured game and we're missing key players. 

Rodgers really is only likable when we're cruising ain't he? 

The thing is, we have played some very good football, the first half of the season was superb. Our biggest problem has been the lack of quality and being able to finish. Vardy has done superb and we have had other contributions here and there. The wingers have been begging to do more and I feel that is the difference between Top 4 and not, winger creativity.

If we can turn up and use our chances today, then we will have too much for Sheffiled. If not, then we will see the same as the past few months.

43 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Technically we can still lose tonight and it's still in our hands.  We need to win today or Sunday.  Winning both won't actually help us all that much unless Utd drop points in both their next two games. 

There's every chance that win lose or draw tonight, it will still come down to a Champions League playoff against Utd on the final day.

Personally, I would rather go into the final game needing to win rather than having the option to play for a draw.

Winning both and man u winning both would mean we can play out a draw in final game if Liverpool beat Chelsea

• Like 1

If we manage to pull off any sort of result today, il be happy that we are nearly there in terms of europa. However, I just don’t see it. Sheff U will be up for this and we just don’t have the backbone to scrap it out. Not watching tonight, it’s not fun at the moment. I’ll check the results In the evening sometime. I see us conceding an early goal and collapsing. 3-0 by half time and the second half borefest of us dominating possession but not having a shot. 

Last night with wolves drawing is the last favour teams are going to do so for us we have been very lucky so far with other results. Need the 3 points tonight to settle everyone down again and give he team a buzz going into the last 2 games. Saying that I think I am just going to turn my phone off until full time 😂