Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

Guest Fktf

I think we'll see a different display. Expecting us to press much more aggressively than we've seen since the restart, and Vardy to run the channels more. 

If you want the players to show some fight, you have to play in a way that allows them to show it. For us, that's always been about the press from the front, and runners into whatever space is behind. 

We have expected an upturn of form since the new year and it hasn't really happened. Its hard to predict any other result than a Sheff Utd win or a stolen draw - and that is just realistic. They are in form and had quite a consistent season averaging around the same position. We had an amazing start but a poor 2nd half. The odds are in their favor.

Justin Evans Morgan Chilwell

...................Ndidi................

....Tielemans........Maddison

Perez...........Vardy...........Barnes

Edit: I have doubts Wes will feature though might well be Bennett and Evans as CB’s...

Edited by Swan Lesta
  • Like 1

Let’s hope the real Leicester City shows up Thursday night otherwise it’ll be a bit of a SH IT storm V Sheffield who have been amazing this season and have had some special results against the top clubs , we lose this one and I can see a few more on here losing faith in Brendan but he needs to show his class by going for maximum points for last 3 games and bringing in some real quality signings in end of the season ?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Let’s hope the real Leicester City shows up Thursday night otherwise it’ll be a bit of a SH IT storm V Sheffield who have been amazing this season and have had some special results against the top clubs , we lose this one and I can see a few more on here losing faith in Brendan but he needs to show his class by going for maximum points for last 3 games and bringing in some real quality signings in end of the season ?

If he could do that, do you think he would have left it until now to bring it out? 
Why do you think he has something up his sleeve that we haven’t seen before? 🤔

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The news about Chilwell and Maddison is very concerning. Really needed them back given other absences. That news has really made me feel a lot less hopeful. 

whats the news? Someone above said Chilwell training? 

Their way of playing could play into our hands. If they fail to overload us – and leave gaps behind – we have Vardy to exploit the space. 

But, as our confidence seems completely shot, I don't fancy our chances. 

24 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The news about Chilwell and Maddison is very concerning. Really needed them back given other absences. That news has really made me feel a lot less hopeful. 

I fear they may have already played their last matches for us. 

Chilly is definitely training, there are pictures out of him training this week? With the condition he has and having rested his foot it is manageable with pain relief and insoles in shoes plus he can have physio whenever is needed! I have a feeling he will be back but maybe team news is being kept a little quiet on purpose. Its unusual to have no training video and hardly any training pictures released. I suspect it's being kept hushed for tactic reasons maybe? 

Edited by Hales
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hales said:

Chilly is definitely training, there are pictures out of him training this week? With the condition he has and having rested his foot it is manageable with pain relief and insoles in shoes plus he can has physio whenever is needed! I have a feeling he will be back but maybe team news is being kept a little quiet on purpose. Its unusual to have no training video and hardly any training pictures released. I suspect it's being kept hushed for tactic reasons maybe? 

Really hope you are right. 

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We really aren’t ....

I like your optimism but fear it’s the covid causing weird stuff to happen ......

lol

it takes more energy to think about the realities of how it could go than to type how i’d like it to go