Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

21 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Now they're just trolling... Praet is wearing Albrightons bib! (I mean I'm at least 70% sure that is Praet and not Albrighton...)

definitely Praet, they always wear random numbers. I remember Mahrez used to always wear 7.. still can’t believe we gave that number to Hammond and Musa instead 

5 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

We'll see. Given they're coming back from injury I'd be surprised. 

They are coming back from injury ill give you that but just because they aren't on a video or photo doesnt mean they're not fit.

23 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

No Chilwell or Maddison in the training video...

Jesus  some fans are too cynical,and just Don t get it..!!!

They were too busy Sponsoring & modelling, Multi Colour backpacks...Sport-head ribbons, & brylcream...

Edited by fuchsntf

46 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

No Chilwell or Maddison in the training video...

Brendan said they would be assessed today ..... maybe chilly is assessing rather than training !!!

my money on Sunday as we will decide that Fuchs can deal with sheff Utd set up ok .......

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

I am sure they are furious with themselves (and Rodgers) so I expect a pretty fierce contest , no guarantee of success of course , Sheff. Utd. are a well organised team. However if they bust a gut to try and get a result I will be happy.

Cant see back three being tried this time. I would expect based on fitness:

Kasper

Justin   Bennett     Evans  Fuchs

Ndidi

Gray   Tielemans   Perez   Barnes

Vardy 

Not ideal, but the best we can offer with the situation the way it is. Cant see 3 at the back as Morgan not fit enough and no wing back options. I would give Gray a run out and leave Perez central to support Vardy. 

4 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Cant see back three being tried this time. I would expect based on fitness:

Kasper

Justin   Bennett     Evans  Fuchs

Ndidi

Gray   Tielemans   Perez   Barnes

Vardy 

Not ideal, but the best we can offer with the situation the way it is. Cant see 3 at the back as Morgan not fit enough and no wing back options. I would give Gray a run out and leave Perez central to support Vardy. 

Contraversial no Nacho & that team (minus Gray) wasn't good enough to beat B'Mouth

I've been debating all week whether I want to put myself through this and I actually think that I will try to avoid this match. The last few weeks has got me so annoyed and irate that I don't want to put my wife and 2 young kids through me getting aggravated at the telly.

We are still in the driving seat but only because we had that buffer. I still have hope but I am certain that will just be burnt. Let's see how the season ends and then move onto next. I have serious doubts about us next season unless Rodgers changes and we acquire some quality

13 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I've been debating all week whether I want to put myself through this and I actually think that I will try to avoid this match. The last few weeks has got me so annoyed and irate that I don't want to put my wife and 2 young kids through me getting aggravated at the telly.

Not too dis-similar here. The other half said she was actually scared by my reaction 😬 

My Dad whose incredibly placid in defeat admitted even he lost his temper. 

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Not too dis-similar here. The other half said she was actually scared by my reaction 😬 

My Dad whose incredibly placid in defeat admitted even he lost his temper. 

Having lost passion for football during the lockdown, and it being killed off completely with our 1st 2 performances, I must admit that I had a chuckle at our own expense whilst checking BBC updates and I am finding myself unaffected in victory or defeat.

The fact its still in our hands is incredible. 

I shall again be finding something to occupy me rather than subjecting my mental state to another match.

12 minutes ago, Marmite said:

To be honest I have contemplated not watching it tomorrow. I have had the right arse all week and the way we have chucked it away has just made me lose the love for football right now. 

I have decided to do the weekly shop tomorrow night because I just can’t take it anymore. At least my

wife and neighbours will have the night off.lol

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

Chilwell will play tomorrow, gives our defence some more pace at least.

We need to attack, I can't see our defence holding out so play with ambition, please.

I would only play chilly if he will take it to the byeline... how long since we saw him do that? But when clubs sit back that is the way .. then cross low and quick  or pull it back for an incoming midfielder 

Edited by foxinsocks

Kasper

Morgan   Evans  Fuchs

Justin             Ndidi            Barnes

Tielemans   Praet

Perez   

Iheanacho       Vardy

Ward

Bennett

Mendy

Choudhury

Albrighton

Chillwell

Gray

TBC

TBC

12 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Kasper

Morgan   Evans  Fuchs

Justin             Ndidi            Barnes

Tielemans   Praet

Perez   

Iheanacho       Vardy

Ward

Bennett

Mendy

Choudhury

Albrighton

Chillwell

Gray

TBC

TBC

Can you imagine if we bottled this one with 12 players in the lineup. Rodgers would have some serious explaining to do.

• Haha 2