Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

How many more points will we get?

How many more points will we get?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. How many more points will we get from our final 3 games of the season?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-9

Guest bennytwohats

All about the reaction for me. I think it’s less likely but we have it in us to finish well. I also think we could carry on going out with a whimper

Knick a draw at home vs Sheffield Utd then lose a boring game vs a sh*t spurs team and then lose convincing to Utd.

0-0

1-0 Spurs

0-3 Utd

No more goals, Abamayang to smash the golden boot with 4 in next 3 games.

We would of made 60 points though, great achievement. Give BR a next 1 million a day contract for giving us such a great season, we have been safe from relegation since December. Unbelievable!

Man City are so good to watch they deserve to be in CL. They can do whatever they like, break as many rules as they like, and it does not matter. In fact what’s the point of the league existence, the game is dead is so many ways.

Top 4 = Big 6 qualification.

With my optimistic hat on I'd like to think we can get 4 points from the remaining 9. A point vs Sheffield United and beating Spurs who look as equally out of sorts as ourselves despite the derby win. If we do that, 5th place should be achievable as Wolves would then need a maximum points haul to get past us. We'd also kill Sheffield United and Spurs chances of getting past us with our results against them. It does feel like we'll be crawling past the post though.

We're back to not knowing which team will turn up. It could be anything really, from 0 to 9.

Right now I'd say 1-2 points, but Sheffield will tell us more about the manager and the team. If they lose that one and Chelsea and MU win their matches, I can see them getting nothing from the last three games. If not, one can still dream.

Edited by That_Dude

I'll wait until a True blue LCFC fan, puts their honest opinion in...up to Now only Forest or Derby  fans have rep!ied..!!!

9pts....because thats the Maximum we are playing for...& Until the Football gods,decide otherwise...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 13/07/2020 at 12:40, peach0000 said:

I reckon we'll beat Sheffield United and Spurs and get a cagey draw against Man Utd that will guarantee both teams 3rd and 4th. It's optimistic but I can see it happening. 

I like peaches..!!!

Now for the cream....:bounce:

I think we'll beat sheff utd, optimism will be great again, draw against spurs and will need to beat united on the final day. 

In the game vs United, it'll be a cagey game and 0-0 till the 90th minute when Vardy snatches at a chance and it deflects off slabhead to wrong foot De Gea and put us one nil up. Cue the scenes...... then VAR will point to a foul on Greenwood that happened five minutes earlier and disallow the goal. We finish fifth.