Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Luke55

Ayoze Perez

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Our fans sometimes, FFS !!!! :mad:

Thoughts other than ‘FFS’ there, Geoff? Like I’ve said to Stan there, I think it’s poor to post something like that when he’s done next to nothing for us and people are struggling at the moment.

In fact ill go further and take him out of it, because it’s likely his media team pushing his ‘brand’. That post is poor form in the current climate and today has made no case for why it’s a good idea.

Genuinely interested to hear thoughts past ‘Our fans’....

We really got rinsed by Newcastle, can't believe we paid £30million for him yes £30million! Its mot as if there was a quenue of buyers for him. Can't remember anyone desperate for him to be her as I recall.  He had his best years of playing in the Premiership with Newcastle and i think has gone tired and should of gone back to Spain for a gifferent scene and challenge.

54 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

So you’re encouraging the onslaught from our fans by speculating over situations that didn’t happen? 

Perez, if anything, is the one player who links things up with one touch play in the final third. Like I said originally, he didn’t play well today, but that is his biggest strength you’re trying to highlight as a weakness lol 

Who links play! You’re watching a different game to everyone else. Iheanacho linked play better in 15 mins than he has for 2 seasons now.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Thoughts other than ‘FFS’ there, Geoff? Like I’ve said to Stan there, I think it’s poor to post something like that when he’s done next to nothing for us and people are struggling at the moment.

In fact ill go further and take him out of it, because it’s likely his media team pushing his ‘brand’. That post is poor form in the current climate and today has made no case for why it’s a good idea.

Calling one of our players a CVNT is poor IMHO.

You wouldn't say it to his face either.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, KFS said:

4 minutes ago, KFS said:

Maybe something more family friendly like ‘Wanchor’?

It's an interesting way of 'taking him out of it' 

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not sure any serious personal abuse is required at all towards one of our own players but each to their own.

Ok so the problem you have is the wording used rather than calling him out on the video he posted? You have to agree mate that in the context of everything going on plus the performance today, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Surely if you’re willing to take the high ground on swear words you’d agree with me there? 

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Ok so the problem you have is the wording used rather than calling him out on the video he posted? You have to agree mate that in the context of everything going on plus the performance today, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Surely if you’re willing to take the high ground on swear words you’d agree with me there? 

You don't like the video he posted. Fine.

Calling him a CVNT for doing so. Not fine.

Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Tongue in cheek mate, Geoff used to be called that affectionately. 

It is somewhat unfortunate you've had the realisation that Perez might not be responsible for that video only 20 minutes after you've called him a 'cvnt'. In terms of abusing players, perhaps you should adopt a think first, post later approach?

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

You don't like the video he posted. Fine.

Calling him a CVNT for doing so. Not fine.

Just my opinion.

Ok mate, I apologise if I’ve offended you or any others. You’re right, I don’t like the video in the context of performances and the world around us. There are many of us who have an admirable climb from where we started, you included. I wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone though, especially when I’ve got mates losing jobs all over the place and I’d had a stinker at work.

That video just about encapsulates everything that's wrong in the world / football / social media.

It's repulsive, in bad taste, vulgar, tasteless, shallow, vacuous, and rightly invites criticism when, at best, you're an average Premier League player, and at worst (like today) look like you're having a day off being average because you can't be arsed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

It is somewhat unfortunate you've had the realisation that Perez might not be responsible for that video only 20 minutes after you've called him a 'cvnt'. In terms of abusing players, perhaps you should adopt a think first, post later approach?

Thanks for the coaching 

Just now, KFS said:

Ok mate, I apologise if I’ve offended you or any others. You’re right, I don’t like the video in the context of performances and the world around us. There are many of us who have an admirable climb from where we started, you included. I wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone though, especially when I’ve got mates losing jobs all over the place and I’d had a stinker at work.

You haven't offended me at all so no apology required. 

37 minutes ago, KFS said:

‘Hard work pays off’ ‘blessed’

Cvnt.

Very pleasant song lyrics "wtf ma nigga tellin me"

yeah boi you da high flying grade A cvnt right there. Let me flex ma obscene wealth whilst all yo plebs out there struggle to put food on the table and play real life 1984. 

Dear lord these morons are so out of touch. What a fvckin arseh0le. Bin the muppet for the rest of the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1