Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Luke55

Ayoze Perez

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I find it strange that a few people don't seem too bothered about that video. It's just vile. 

Just imagine the abuse he'll get in the dressing room if Vardy gets hold of it. 

I saw the video on his twitter before this thread and thought it a little odd. He's trying to create a brand name for himself like Federer and others to mention but that video is cringe, bit like his game today

I had a bit of a forum exchange over his role in their first goal today when he simply yielded the ball with no pressure on which allowed West Ham to free Antonio from which he won the free kick that led to the goal. 

The guy has skill but without any real physical presence he is always going to get battered against aggressive teams when asked to play in an attacking midfield or wider role. We saw what he can do further forward with a functional midfield last season early on. But he's on a hiding to nothing at the moment. 

29 minutes ago, KFS said:

Ok so the problem you have is the wording used rather than calling him out on the video he posted? You have to agree mate that in the context of everything going on plus the performance today, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Surely if you’re willing to take the high ground on swear words you’d agree with me there? 

It was posted 4 days ago tbf.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

Very pleasant song lyrics "wtf ma nigga tellin me"

yeah boi you da high flying grade A cvnt right there. Let me flex ma obscene wealth whilst all yo plebs out there struggle to put food on the table and play real life 1984. 

Dear lord these morons are so out of touch. What a fvckin arseh0le. Bin the muppet for the rest of the season.

So are the people that follow footballers on social media then complain about them.

I've only got twitter tbf but the reason why I don't look at players, especially our players, is because I know they will annoy me.

Stay away and don't look at them if you're gonna get offended.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

So are the people that follow footballers on social media then complain about them.

I've only got twitter tbf but the reason why I don't look at players, especially our players, is because I know they will annoy me.

Stay away and don't look at them if you're gonna get offended.

Which is a depressing take really when if we all did as suggested we might have missed what Rashford has being doing around school meals...

Cringe Video..

Even bigger cringe performance.

Especially when  he knows he has to perform with Under being signed..

just has no drive and passion for me to like him as a footballer. 
When the going gets tough, Perez goes missing unfortunately...

Get rid in this window..

So Perez is our new scapegoat?  Taking over from Chilwell.

I am not his biggest fan but I feel some posts go too far by a long way.  

Clearly, Rodgers thinks that Perez has something to offer.  However, Cenghis (significantly cheaper than Perez ) may be replacing him soon. 

There is a question over whether he is of the quality of the rest of the team.  Many agree that the right sided forward area was the position in most need of strengthening.  With Chilwell departure, a lack of a bespoke left-footed left back is concerning.  

However, elsewhere we have some brilliant players.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, majaco said:

So Perez is our new scapegoat?  Taking over from Chilwell.

I am not his biggest fan but I feel some posts go too far by a long way.  

Clearly, Rodgers thinks that Perez has something to offer.  However, Cenghis (significantly cheaper than Perez ) may be replacing him soon. 

There is a question over whether he is of the quality of the rest of the team.  Many agree that the right sided forward area was the position in most need of strengthening.  With Chilwell departure, a lack of a bespoke left-footed left back is concerning.  

However, elsewhere we have some brilliant players.

Wouldn’t say scapegoat which is an overused phrase on here. More, people have posted alarmingly bad stats and pointed to consistently bad performances. We didn’t lose today because of Ayoze Perez, but he didn’t do much to affect the game in a positive way, if you look at those numbers he was a very bad part in a bad performance all round.

Edited by KFS
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KFS said:

Which is a depressing take really when if we all did as suggested we might have missed what Rashford has being doing around school meals...

Don't think so considering it's headline news on TV.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Don't think so considering it's headline news on TV.

Well he used it as a vehicle to get the point across. Not to post a video of gold phones, getting out of a pool and flashy cars. He also scores goals :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No. There are no "scapegoats". People are allowed to criticize players, especially under performing players. "Scapegoat" is the most over used phrase on here.

Well said. The word ‘scapegoat‘ should be banned on here.

When a player is performing so consistently badly that he is handicapping the team, he deserves to be criticised more than others, be that Chilwell, Perez (both fully justified) or whoever. If a fans’ favourite like Soyuncu has a few more displays like today’s shocker, then he’ll deserve to be panned just as much as anyone else.

It has nothing to do with being made a ‘scapegoat’.