Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I know we all knew it but Van Dijk was the key. They are just a mess at the back. Basic things seem to un-do them. Reminds me of before they signed him.

That, but the decision to move Henderson from midfield has also been really significant... cue him hurting himself. Wow. 

Just now, Paddy. said:

Could be wrong but I'm willing to bet that both the Liverpool and Everton players will have experienced wind before.

40mph wind is really hard to play in. Judging the flight of the ball and even just for concentration it does have a big impact.

15 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

You would rather Everton win than a draw 🤯

Yeah your right let me correct myself hope it's a draw .... Liverpool usually score at the late against the Toffees, I just think Richarlison is so underated by the traditional top 5 clubs ( excluded Spurs there)

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

4 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

Real microwave or the one in your virtual cab?

Real one - ATS is *not that much of a simulator :P (Not that I'm playing it and watching the footy at the same time!)

EDIT: Oops I did it again...

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Haha 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Going to be so many players missing from euros squads this summer the way it's going.

Gives Liverpool more excuses, but it's weird how little luck they are having at centre back.

It COULD force that waistcoat wearing dullard to pick a half exciting team then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I shouldn't laugh but these injuries for Liverpool are getting quite amusing now (not that I like players getting injured, more the frequency).

Its the result of Klopp's high intensity for 2-3 years straight. 

Yep and Klopp has failed to adapt his system this season to cope with their congested fixture list and lack of pre season - several occasions where Liverpool have been winning comfortably but kept the pedal to the metal until the end of the game instead of dropping intensity and seeing the game out to save players legs  (like Brendan did against Fulham for example). . 

Edited by turlo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

It COULD force that waistcoat wearing dullard to pick a half exciting team then.

Agreed, he'll have to scratch beyond the surface.

However because of that and not really liking to go beyond 'the clique' I think he'd be clueless when presented with the situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turlo said:

Yep and Klopp has failed to adapt his system this season to cope with their congested fixture list and lack of pre season - several occasions where Liverpool have been winning comfortably but kept the pedal to the metal until the end of the game instead of dropping intensity and seeing the game out to save players legs  (like Brendan did against Fulham for example). . 

My favourite moment they conveniently forget is his refusal to rotate his squad in games they usually would... 

• Like 1