Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I shouldn't laugh but these injuries for Liverpool are getting quite amusing now (not that I like players getting injured, more the frequency).

Its the result of Klopp's high intensity for 2-3 years straight. 

That will never get brought up though. His game is high risk, high reward. Injuries are inevitable even in a normal season let alone this one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

Seriously if ourselves, west ham, Everton and Villa make up the top 6 you can guarantee the European super league will happen. 

There’s no way the ‘big boys would allow that’ 

"seriously" ???

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I shouldn't laugh but these injuries for Liverpool are getting quite amusing now (not that I like players getting injured, more the frequency).

Its the result of Klopp's high intensity for 2-3 years straight. 

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That will never get brought up though. His game is high risk, high reward. Injuries are inevitable even in a normal season let alone this one.

Surely it's more to do with so many games this season. We see a lot of teams getting a lot of injuries this season, us being one. 

I don't watch European leagues but if Klopp's intensity is the issue then surely Dortmund got lots of injuries too?

Just now, Fox92 said:

Surely it's more to do with so many games this season. We see a lot of teams getting a lot of injuries this season, us being one. 

I don't watch European leagues but if Klopp's intensity is the issue then surely Dortmund got lots of injuries too?

They did after the 3rd season. Players suffered burnout. 

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Posts saying nice things about Henderson getting lots of likes. Yuk. Can't stand the cheating ****. 

He's a gobby little shit but he plays with passion and works hard and looks like he really cares. Doesn't have the dirty nasty side that someone like Robertson has either. Kind of player you'd love if he played for your team but hate when playing against you. I can respect it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I think they did.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

"seriously" ???

It would obviously be amazing. But we will feel the repercussions.

They won’t want something so commercially damaging to happen again. 

it would be seen as worse than us winning the league I think. Us winning was a global news event. This would just be weakening 4 of the big boys and they will not like that one bit. 

The big clubs will threaten to leave or get a more favourable deal, hiding behind the premise of helping clubs down the football pyramid. 

3 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

I am not sure, but Liverpool will inevitably put up a good run and overtake us. With that in mind, our real competitor is Everton, so is cheering them on to win the best? I don’t know.

I dont think Everton is much to worry about. I Think they'll be below all of Chelsea West ham and Liverpool come the end so if we end up below them we've really ballsed up somewhere.

Edited by ARTY_FOX

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

It would obviously be amazing. But we will feel the repercussions.

They won’t want something so commercially damaging to happen again. 

it would be seen as worse than us winning the league I think. Us winning was a global news event. This would just be weakening 4 of the big boys and they will not like that one bit. 

The big clubs will threaten to leave or get a more favourable deal, hiding behind the premise of helping clubs down the football pyramid. 

It’s odds on they’ll get a more favourable deal in CL anyway and they already get a bigger share of the foreign TV money.

Klopp does this smiley thing every time something goes against him, like the world is conspiring against him but he's too innocent and lovely to get upset. Seems to happen as the camera inevitably focuses on him.

He then spends the next 20 mins complaining, swearing and belittling officials like innocuous injuries are the officials fault. 

Used to love him but my god, he's become insufferable. 

Edited by sdb
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

I am not sure, but Liverpool will inevitably put up a good run and overtake us. With that in mind, our real competitor is Everton, so is cheering them on to win the best? I don’t know.

Normally i'd agree but in 24 hours, we could be 9 points clear of Liverpool with 13 to play, an them in a sticky spell, we shall see certainly interesting. 

• Like 1